Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Achievements not unlocking

OP HP LightMn

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 66
I experienced the same thing recently with halo 4 on heroic. I'm just too lazy to go back and replay any of the missions that were not counted.
Same thing happen to me
Here's your solution for audio log:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/working-solution-for-audio-logs-achievements/5f1cf538-4746-41d5-a152-01d55e19ee18/posts
I'm having a bit of a problem with Halo 2. I completed the entire game on legendary and have all the mission achievements (gained from this no prior mission where complete till this run) but for some reason the achievement for completing the champaign isn't unlocking. It says I'm missing one mission. I can't figure out the problem so I was hoping someone could help me out.
I'm having a bit of a problem with Halo 2. I completed the entire game on legendary and have all the mission achievements (gained from this no prior mission where complete till this run) but for some reason the achievement for completing the champaign isn't unlocking. It says I'm missing one mission. I can't figure out the problem so I was hoping someone could help me out.
I've had the exact same problem, it's absolute -Yoink-! I didn't know how to find out which mission i've apparantly not completed untill just now when I was looking through my achievements on my Xbox One Smartglass, the one for the Gravemind level never popped so i'll have to piss about doing that mission again. Playing through Halo 3 ODST now and it's literally done the same thing again with Tayari Plaza and Kikowani Station. Get your -Yoink- together 343!!!
I've had the exact same problem, it's absolute -Yoink-! I didn't know how to find out which mission i've apparantly not completed untill just now when I was looking through my achievements on my Xbox One Smartglass, the one for the Gravemind level never popped so i'll have to piss about doing that mission again. Playing through Halo 3 ODST now and it's literally done the same thing again with Tayari Plaza and Kikowani Station. Get your -Yoink- together 343!!!
I'm having the same problem,just completed ODST on heroic and now missing 40 gamer points for completion.
On the stats page it says I'm missing:
Uplift reserve,
Kizingo boulevard,
Kikowani station.
Not just ODST it also happened to Halo2 and Halo CE.

Sort it out please.
Sigh... I hoped 343i would patch this game by now. Completed 3 CE playlists, playlist progression is 3/8, achievement progression is 2/3.
I just beat Regret mission in Halo 2 solo on legendary and I did not get the achievement, nor did it register in my service record here on waypoint either.
Only if I look in the "missions" section in the game menu for Halo 2, it says I beat it solo on legendary, but the in-game progression stat for the achievement says I still have not done it.
Very frustrating indeed. And it just had to happen on the regret mission... :(
I just realized that I am having the same problem. I got done beating the original campaign on legendary coop, didnt get any of the achievements for assault on the control room through the maw. i also didnt get my legendary completion achievement. I really wanted to get my helioskrill. I wont be able to if my achievements dont unlock. Is a fix out yet or any information? thanks
Same thing here even made a post as well.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/achievements-not-unlocking/adf6a887-08e3-44d2-86b1-da552ba6711f/posts
I'm sorry to say this but 343 industries SUCKS -Yoink-!!! I played all the campain levels on legendary and halo 2 CE doesn't show AT ALL!! I am so pissed! I hated going throught that again and all I want is the armor! Why is that so hard to make right?? I should get my -Yoinking!- armor!!!
They need to fix these achievement bugs. I'm having problems with halo 4 freezing on forerunner and playlists resetting and its wasting so much time
I also have been having issues with achievements as I finally got around to finishing halo ce and halo 2 on legendary but it did not give me any further progress on my achievements and as such it did not give me the legend achievement that is necessary for the hilioskrill armor in halo 5. This is very frustrating hopefully they fix this soon
Still have 1 achievement that's at, "Done, unlocking..."
Got the par score on Two Betrayals tonight. No "Done, Unlocking...", nothing.
ODST campaign achievements not unlocking for me, any tips?
I'd prefer to be able to get this without deleting 5 games worth of saves.... of course there's no way to back up the save. The only way I could think of to 'back up' your save is to play on another Xbox, sync your saves, then delete all saves, so the saves would still be on your original xbox.
I've beaten Keyes twice, assault on control room like three times and the mission are still not unlocking on halo waypoint. The mcc says that I've beat completed those missions, but I still have no achievements for my accomplishments. I want to have faith in 343, but when the game has been around for over a year and there are still major bugs in the game it makes me question 343 studios. On top of that I heard that the Hilioskrill armor (one of the few unlock able armors) can be acquired through req packs, making the only achievement based armor pointless to have as a goal.

PS: I would rather have armor tied to achievements instead of req packs, where it can range from a derpy looking helmets, that resemble a unicorn horn or the best thing that man has ever made. In addition, I believe this gives the gamer a better sense of accomplishment by showing that all their handwork actually paid off on the long run and show that they are improving as a player.
Backing this thread up as well.
Just bought MCC recently as i figured 343 would have gotten their -Yoink- by now. I just completed halo CE all the way through on legendary, come to find out upon reaching the end that 7 of my 10 missions did not award an achievement.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 66