Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Action Sack! Action Sack!

OP Venture Jones

Bring it back! Bring it back! ...

Action Sack! It will have all the amenities including and nothing less: Infection, Grifball, Hockey, Soccer, Fat Kid, Garbage Disposal, Racing maps and any other wacky fun game types the social side of Halo is all about.
I WANT IT BACK SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!
action sack is still here, they just changed the name that's all....

they call it infinity slayer now
action sack is still here, they just changed the name that's all....

they call it infinity slayer now
Action Sack should not have Grifball and Infection. Those should be their own seperate playlists.
Yes, we need more diverse playlists since it's slayer over 90% of the time, people always seem to choose slayer over objective games for whatever reason. Hopefully they bring back infection and grifball as separate playlists, and maybe action sack in a separate playlist as well.
The whole point of the MCC is to allow us to seamlessly jump from one game to another. I can't think of a better application of that than an Action Sack playlist, with as many of the best Custom Games as 343i can find.
I agree, where's Infection? Where's all those classic wacky Halo gamemodes?
Yes Yes YES
DavidJCobb wrote:
The whole point of the MCC is to allow us to seamlessly jump from one game to another. I can't think of a better application of that than an Action Sack playlist, with as many of the best Custom Games as 343i can find.
Yep. If 343 would combine Halo Championship Series and Team Hardcore, they'd have room for Action Sack without ever needing to remove Team Snipers. Suddenly we'd be H3 MLG away from having all the most highly requested PL's.
I'd love to see a permanent Action Sack playlist.

BRING BACK THE SACK!

BRING BACK THE SACK!

BRING BACK THE SACK!
Action sack was always a blast. Would definitely provide a nice change of pace.
Bring back the sack! With more husky raid!
Already tired of super duper fiesta......it's generally awful.

BRING BACK THE SACK !
dhtraps wrote:
Bring back the sack! With more husky raid!
Already tired of super duper fiesta......it's generally awful.

BRING BACK THE SACK !
Please don't revive old topics thanks