Skip to main content
Reach's Action Sack playlist gave me some of my best Halo memories ever. The experience of Reach Action Sack was one of wacky insanity and humorous chaos. Many laughs were had in those days, many with old friends into the wee hours of the morning. In fact I'd dare to say they were my best memories of Halo, period.

So suffice it to say that MCC's Action Sack playlist is sorely disappointing. 95% of it is literally just Slayer with non-standard starting weapons. If I wanted to play Slayer, I'd play the standard playlists... Where are the giant soccer balls? The massive Skeeball Forge map? Fat Kid? I want to swat a giant soccer ball around a court with a giant golf club trying in vain hilarity to splatter the other team, not get demolished in Slayer by enemies who're just wielding different weapons.

C'mon 343. Make Action Sack goofy again!
Reach's Action Sack playlist gave me some of my best Halo memories ever. The experience of Reach Action Sack was one of wacky insanity and humorous chaos. Many laughs were had in those days, many with old friends into the wee hours of the morning. In fact I'd dare to say they were my best memories of Halo, period.

So suffice it to say that MCC's Action Sack playlist is sorely disappointing. 95% of it is literally just Slayer with non-standard starting weapons. If I wanted to play Slayer, I'd play the standard playlists... Where are the giant soccer balls? The massive Skeeball Forge map? Fat Kid? I want to swat a giant soccer ball around a court with a giant golf club trying in vain hilarity to splatter the other team, not get demolished in Slayer by enemies who're just wielding different weapons.

Yeah I can definitely agree with this. Action Sack used to have just fun crazy modes. I miss "Hockey" so much, getting splatters with a soccer ball was literally making me laugh back in the day.

Yeah I can definitely agree with this. Action Sack used to have just fun crazy modes. I miss "Hockey" so much, getting splatters with a soccer ball was literally making me laugh back in the day.
You know Hockey is in MCC Reach AS, right?
I agree action sack is for weird and odd custom game type modes. There’s plenty of options across all the games it inexcusable to have such boring rotations.

id also add that infection should be 16 player lobbies. I always hated the smaller lobbies. Zombies has got to be among the least competitive modes in halo. No one plays zombies for balance and competition. Just have full lobbies for maximum fun. And more forge maps. Many of the maps in infection matchmaking are horrible for zombies

You know Hockey is in MCC Reach AS, right?
I have NEVER gotten it. If it's in there than they need to severely change the weighting on modes since the majority I get is slayer based modes like "Dino Slayer"🤮