OP pugwash1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Im
nor joking next season for h3 abd reach we are getting actual Spartan inspired armor next season and it looks amazing
Beat me to making a thread about this. Link to the armors below. They look nuts! I will definitely be trying out some of the Spartan armor.

Season 8 Armors

Full armor sets will be available in H3 and only the helmets will be available in Reach.
Some of them look… off to me, but others are REALLY cool. Definitely will be making a “Mythic” version of my Spartan for H3.
These skins look amazing, so cool.
They look absolutely mental
DRENGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't put down my MK V helmet for this but my BODY ARMOR IS GETTING AN OVERHAAAAAAAUL.
I wonder if this is paving the way for some Doom cross over armors. Some of those designs already look like they could be from Doom.
pugwash1 wrote:
Im
nor joking next season for h3 abd reach we are getting actual Spartan inspired armor next season and it looks amazing
Is this really the content everyone is looking for? I was super disappointed by this, it felt like another step in the direction of novelty and a less serious canon.
Normally I'm sort of unsure about some of armours but I'll admit the new armours do look cool. Some of the designs remind me of Dishonoured and Skyrim. Certainly be interesting if they include more armours like this for season 9+ since would love to see Doom guy style armour. At least 1 of the armours reminded me of Quake.
pugwash1 wrote:
Im
Is this really the content everyone is looking for? I was super disappointed by this, it felt like another step in the direction of novelty and a less serious canon.
Well some times going a bit out of the comfort zone is good now abd then plus they can easily say this is a war games only thing as in it doesn’t affect anything major in the canon
pugwash1 wrote:
pugwash1 wrote:
Im
Well some times going a bit out of the comfort zone is good now abd then plus they can easily say this is a war games only thing as in it doesn’t affect anything major in the canon
I understand, and to each their own. I personally think that this kind of content cheapens the game... for me, multiplayer will never really be a go to until it is more rooted in the canon. I felt like Invasion was a huge step in the right direction for Halo so I'm sad to see that sort of idea dying out (considering no playable elites in infinite.)

Sure, it can be fun, novel content, that some players enjoy in a free to play game. But from my perspective, it takes away time they could've spent on more meaningful content. This was one of my issues with the MCC... the only cosmetics I was interested in were from Reach, since they can be used in the campaign. Just my two cents :)
I wonder how long I can play a match until I crash having skins enabled
They look so good, I'm super excited!
I would have preferred the remaining H:O armor sets tbh, at least they fit with tieing the end of Halo 3 to the start of Halo 4
From here we can only go to the sky with all the content that Halo Infinite can bring us seeing the absolute creative freedom they are having.
These skins are amazing and I am blown away that Halo 3 is getting this (and a new map?) really hope this is a peak into what we can expect with Infinite
Omega399 wrote:
I would have preferred the remaining H:O armor sets tbh, at least they fit with tieing the end of Halo 3 to the start of Halo 4
The remaining armor sets can still be added alongside the mythic armor sets.
I don't know guys, I'm just seeing a bunch of default Mark VI

I do hope the toggle options get expanded instead of being all or nothing. You could argue the Halo Online stuff at least looked like Halo 4 armor, but these are several steps beyond even that.
So cool, definitely saving up some points for season 8 now!
They look better than the Halo Online stuff lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4