1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Quote:
I don't know guys, I'm just seeing a bunch of default Mark VI

I do hope the toggle options get expanded instead of being all or nothing. You could argue the Halo Online stuff at least looked like Halo 4 armor, but these are several steps beyond even that.
Toggles are the key here. Flag these as "non-canon" and make a separate toggle. Best of both worlds.
Quote:
These skins look amazing, so cool.
Yeah dude, I just saw all armors and helmets and....is really beautiful, magnificent, and spectacular <3
Quote:
343 is clearly not listening to feedback and is just using MCC as a testbed for Halo Infinite's customization. They did not listen about Halo Online's armors because otherwise they wouldn't have made this. These aren't 343 porting stuff they made for Halo Online, they went out of their way to make these, which is why I don't think they will remove them anyway.

We want Halo to look like Halo. MCC should preserve what the original Halo games were, not turn them into Fortnite. Adding ODST armors, cut sets or other canon suits is fine. Mixing eras and stuff that is clearly not canon or doesn't blend well is not.

I'm not going to pretend 343 are going to listen to us who dislike these and remove them, so the only thing that I'm going to ask for, and I urge you to do so as well, is to have more advanced customization toggles in MCC. Let us disable armors or skins, specific seasons. Something that truly gives us the option that play the game as we want it, and not how those who will take what they get are fine with.
sorry but I like the new armor as to me its kinda coming full circle having spartans wear armor from their namesakes in Ancient Greece
This is a huge disappointment.

This idea is just a cheap meme, based off the name "Spartan" being assigned to the playable characters. This is bottom-of-the-barrel stuff right here, and it doesn't even look good.

I would've been fine with a helmet (and armor set) that hints at the ancient Spartan aesthetic, but this trash goes way too far. What does Halo even have to do with Knights, Nords, Liches, or plague doctors?

I know there is a toggle (and I'm going to use it), which actually means that this update is even worse, because now this update is going to effectively remove all the other new stuff that was worth having visible, like the 4 ODST sets.

343i is already starting this pattern (Samurai armor core) in Halo Infinite, under their non-cannon "fracture event" label. I pray to Joseph that they add a toggle for that brand of garbage in Halo Infinite.
We've had a couple Spartan emblems for over a decade with one having horns and now they're actually a helmet. I like it.
Well, I've had a slight change of heart when it comes to the armor. While most of them are terrible, I did like a couple of the Drengr variants. It reminds me of the Elder Scrolls.

Plus, I love everything Norse related.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4