Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Add a Option to Filter Maps that YOU want to play

OP asdfg

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I agree. Being able to filter maps, or at least DLC packages, would be a fantastic feature.

I mean at the very least, bring back the map/gametype voting system. It's almost 2020, why should everyone be subject to random lobbies when we had voting in Halo 3?
Please bring back the old maps too. Boneyard needs to come back as Scrapyard is a terrible map.
Double post
glad im not the only one who thinks this, i would love to be playing living dead on asylum, uncaged, uncongealed, and the original versions of maps like reflection, countdown, sword base, powerhouse, and boardwalk. i guess it’s too hard to do what the people want in 2019 though.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
That's just going to split the player base too much. If you want the bad maps to have a lower weighting, post your reasons why in the multiplayer feedback thread at the top of the forum so they know which ones people don't like.
nothing like getting quarantine and having all the zombies afk in their spawn that no one can get in (genius idea by whoever said it would be smart to put it on living dead)
Agreed. Even a simple veto system like Halo 3 would be dope. Some new forge maps too for BTB would be super cool, or maybe they should wait until the new forge objects come out.

I also kinda miss checking out peoples’ armour, rank, and stats in the pre-game lobby! It kinda seems a bit redundant now.
Bring back Veto, to me that was fair

Or what COD does, if the map was voted twice, you can’t vote for it again
Yes we need to be able to see armour again that was a great little feature
I agree. Being able to filter maps, or at least DLC packages, would be a fantastic feature.

I mean at the very least, bring back the map/gametype voting system. It's almost 2020, why should everyone be subject to random lobbies when we had voting in Halo 3?
The problem with voting on maps is that you end up with the same map/gametype for every single match. Yeah, Guardian was a neat map, but I don't want to play it 6 times in a row. I think filtering what maps to search for would be a better option.
This! This would be great! I tend to play CE BTB the most and some of the PC maps are just too darn big. Infinity, Ice Fields, and Danger Canyon.
Like csgo that would be interesting to tick off maps you wanna play. That could possibly fix some of the quitting problems that the halo 3 players created.
Like csgo that would be interesting to tick off maps you wanna play. That could possibly fix some of the quitting problems that the halo 3 players created.
facts i quit hella games right as they start to avoid playing a bunch of the maps
Normally I’d just say Custom Game Browser, but I’d be down for a map filter. That, and also extending the composer to allow for multiple entries would go a long way. Users could be specific about what they want, but match times would still be quick because searching one set of composer settings won’t take you out of the others that you are interested in.
Filter yes but vote no, voting makes you play the same map too much.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
asdfg wrote:
nothing like getting quarantine and having all the zombies afk in their spawn that no one can get in (genius idea by whoever said it would be smart to put it on living dead)
That map makes me want to slit my wrists when it comes up, and it comes up often!
Well it came up often, I don't play Living Dead now as the maps are herendous.
Sounds like a great way to kill online.....so no thanks. Want to pick your chosen maps only?...suggest sticking to custom games and there's going to be a custom games browser. Also the dlc maps are great.....not everyone wants to play Valhalla every match like the awful veteo/vote system did.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2