1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I bought this game to play doubles on Halo 2 just like old times. In fact I bought an Xbox One for it. It takes less people to create a match so I would think that would be beneficial with the screwed up matchmaking.

Either way, the game needs a Halo 2 doubles playlist. Doubles is Halo for me and many others. It's so stupid that 343 continues to launch Halo games without it, regardless of their issues. Don't give me that "rotational" crap. "I'm really happy that my favorite playlist is rotational" said no one.
miss doubles
for all halo games :(
Knowing this game it would probably start matches 1v2 or 3v2 etc.
Snip3rJoe wrote:
Knowing this game it would probably start matches 1v2 or 3v2 etc.
LOL. True. But at least that's more fair than 5v1.
Then you're an idiot for buying the game. They announced the launch play lists before release. 343 has never mentioned game specific doubles play lists.
I. Cant see them not bringing back doubles... One of my favs. I did the same as u bought xbox one only for h2 classic and ur right DUBS IS A MUST
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Doubles is HALO !!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Doubles, I totally agree with you. It's you and a friend besting the world out!
But yeaah, haha a 3v1 would be very likely seeing the way MM works now xD
Then you're an idiot for buying the game. They announced the launch play lists before release. 343 has never mentioned game specific doubles play lists.
Everyone in the world doesn't research a game that's supposed to encompass everything and be great at launch.

They promised we could relive the exact same Halo 2 experience as 10 years ago, and we don't have proximity chat, H2 doubles, H2 BTB, all the playlists for all the games, working matchmaking....

Shoot, don't forget about Halo 2, Multiteam 2v2v2v2!!
I am simply not playing until 2v2 is here. It's truly my only reason to play...
Doubles is a must!
I support this as it is a necessary playlist, but there's nothing saying they don't intend to add it.
Fix the game, then add 2v2. No point in adding it when its just a lag fest.
  1. I support this
  2. look at 1
Thank you for the kind words, Halo brother. That being said, maybe we are all idiots for buying this game.
ADD TEAM DOUBLES !!!!
It'll happen, just be patient.
Add murda en for 2v2 classic
I would rather they fix the game before adding more things to it...
I agree with this statement. I want Doubles as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2