Skip to main content
Getting bored now with Halo MCC and Halo Infinite doesn't even have a release date yet so why not hire a third party to port the game with smooth 60 fps.
Agreed. ODST is on there and the Chief isn't even in it (technically he's on the In Amber Clad as it pursued Regret to Delta Halo during the opening cut scene). He ain't in Reach either, but the point of the game was to bring Cortana to the Chief for Operation Red Flag, so I'd argue he has an even bigger unseen role in Reach
There’s many threads on this but yes, I agree, Reach does need to be added for the sake of all previous mainstream Halos being on one disk and current gen.
Halo Reach, along with an expanded Armor Customization and ODST Firefight, is a highly requested feature. Even if it's not being currently worked on (even though we have no way of knowing), you can still expect it someday.
I would love to have this, as I have not been able to play Halo Reach yet.
How about we wait for the current MCC to be fixed up more? There's still a lot that needs to be worked on for bugs and glitches.

Halo Reach, along with an expanded Armor Customization and ODST Firefight, is a highly requested feature. Even if it's not being currently worked on (even though we have no way of knowing), you can still expect it someday.
That's just creating false hope. Just because 343i is aware that people want a feature doesn't mean it'll come. They've made it clear that these are not easy things to add.

We have a custom browser coming, once that's out of the way then we'll see where 343i brings MCC next.
I would love to have this, as I have not been able to play Halo Reach yet.
You can still play it on backwards compatibility and runs pretty well if you can get past the resolution and blur.
I am against it because we need more of what we have before adding reach... If they add reach all it will be is the campaign, some 4v4 maps and btb maps that's it, just like all the other Halo games. We wouldn't get firefight and all it's customability nor all the armor customization. If you are bored with MCC you can already play reach via backwards compatible, it must not be that great if you aren't willing to play it as is IMO. MCC needs more H2A maps, rumble pit for the composer so we can play FFA across all maps, more armor for the games we have... Plenty of improvements need to be made before piling another game on to MCC.

Also keep in mind the only reason ODST is here is that is was part of a compensation of a botched release.
That's just creating false hope. Just because 343i is aware that people want a feature doesn't mean it'll come. They've made it clear that these are not easy things to add.

We have a custom browser coming, once that's out of the way then we'll see where 343i brings MCC next.
I said you can EXPECT it. Doesn't mean they WILL add it.
LethalQ wrote:
Also keep in mind the only reason ODST is here is that is was part of a compensation of a botched release.
And because it's easier to add to MCC than Reach because it's Halo 3 with slight tweaks.
I would love to have Reach on the MCC!
It's the only Halo FPS game that hasn't received the 4k 1080p/ 60fps treatment.

I play Halo: Reach often but not as much as the MCC. After a long period of playing MCC then jumping to reach, the lower quality of frame rates is quite jarring to begin with, which is a shame as I feel that Reach had so much detail from the marines to the details in the backgrounds. It probably isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be... but to be
honest it's the only thing holding me back from booting it up often.

With that said, there are plenty of people who still support the title and play it religiously. I'm more of a campaign man myself but I would be curious how much of the population would be up for jumping ship on to a updated version if it was to come to the MCC.
What has 343 all said on the subject of Reach for current gen other then "we hear you loud and clear?"
I agree 100%.

I would love to see one unified hub for all Halo FPS games. Match Composer just has me smiling. Can you Imagine one common hub for all Halo games in the future. The population would stay strong.

The current game comes out, the most recent (Halo 5 when Infinite drops) gets added to the Halo online hub.

Finding matches would be a breeze, forever, honestly (population split between too many products at the moment).

Regardless, 343 has done great with MCC (even if that is where the 'coring up' ends), and I can't wait to see H6!
Still working on the original 360 multiplayer. Why start over? If they could bring over your rank and credits it would be cool.
Black96z wrote:
What has 343 all said on the subject of Reach for current gen other then "we hear you loud and clear?"
Nothing, that's all they've said. Same with ODST Firefight and a PC release. The only thing they've commented on further is expanded armor customization and that's to say it's not being worked on, a priority, and much harder to add than people realize
There’s many threads on this but yes, I agree, Reach does need to be added for the sake of all previous mainstream Halos being on one disk and current gen.
I agree, since ODST is in MCC I immediately stopped thinking of it as a Master Chief centric game but rather just a great place to keep the previous games in one spot optimized for Xbox one. I figure at this point it’s a bigger service to the fans to add reach than anything else. And honestly it might bring out another solid year of life in MCC before Infinite rolls around.
I agree, since ODST is in MCC I immediately stopped thinking of it as a Master Chief centric game but rather just a great place to keep the previous games in one spot optimized for Xbox one. I figure at this point it’s a bigger service to the fans to add reach than anything else. And honestly it might bring out another solid year of life in MCC before Infinite rolls around.
That's exactly how I feel. I think it would do well for both the community and developers down the road.