PLEASE 343 add some stats for halo reach firefight I would like to always check how much total time I survived and how many medals and kills I got
PLEASE 343 add some stats for halo reach firefight I would like to always check how much total time I survived and how many medals and kills I got
I second this. Plus we need some commendations back like the good old days. Stats have been broken for me personally for quite some time now. I think Waypoint says J have 130 days on MCC which is ludicrous.
Totally agree. Id like to buy firefight, but not in its present state.
I second this. Plus we need some commendations back like the good old days. Stats have been broken for me personally for quite some time now. I think Waypoint says J have 130 days on MCC which is ludicrous.
If you check on xbox in the achievement part of your profile it will tell you how long you have played counting in-game, loading screens, menu idling, etc... I know Halo 5 has firefight stats in the achievement section but, Idk about MCC.
I agree to this.
There actually is a stat page for FF. It’s been there since release. From the game main menu navigate to career and select reach. Scroll down to the FF game mode and you’ll see some stats. There’s not a lot but a decent amount.
Mr Vacha wrote:
There actually is a stat page for FF. It’s been there since release. From the game main menu navigate to career and select reach. Scroll down to the FF game mode and you’ll see some stats. There’s not a lot but a decent amount.
WAIT REALLY?!