Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Additions to Halo MCC

OP Krobekishuv

I'm wondering now, what kinds of things would people like to see added to Halo the Master Chief Collection? In no particular order, I'd like to see the following: Halo 3 Anniversary, a port of Halo Reach including firefight, forge and all the maps, halo 3 odst firefight, and a custom games browser. What about everybody else? What would you like to see added to Halo MCC?
I think all it needs is ODST Firefight to have every mode from the old games available to play. Anything else is not really necessary but would obviously not be bad either.
Firefight and customization for armor.
Proper halo 3 and halo 4 Armor customization it be sweet to wear the flaming chest with the recon shoulders and helmet and what ever on halo 4 im quessing halo 3 would be more played if it happens
Armor for me would be a huge gift for the community coming back to this game. Or adding more after game stats like damage output, The ability to change the front on your nameplate, White is barely visible on any nameplate. So the ability to change it black would be cool to do.
I would like for the rest of the campaigns to have all of the non scoring skulls that Halo 2 and Halo CE have. Its so fun just to turn on skulls and mess around in Halo CE and Halo 2.
There an entire thread about this here.

Wish List Thread