Skip to main content
I'm curious does anyone know if they plan to add even more to forge to make it closer to 5s level of detail (high budget,block varitety,scripting etc) if so what would you like to see added?
In Reach, I would like to see flyable Pelicans, Phantoms, Spirits, and Longswords. Cruisers and Frigates as scenery. Destroyed Pelicans and Phantoms.
Back in the December MCC retrospective, at the end they have categories for different things they are planning to add, and all it says under Forge is: "New Forge items you say? 😉".
H2A forge needs an upgrade. Definitely need more block sizes, more metal objects (metal blocks?), more terrain/natural pieces, and Covenant objects.
Valhall ranarock and blood line should have the large buget and new items
H2A forge needs an upgrade. Definitely need more block sizes, more metal objects (metal blocks?), more terrain/natural pieces, and Covenant objects.
To add: also fix broken scripting/object options, increase total object limit, increase category object limit, add in more weapons and vehicles.

H2A forge needs a lot
Add forge to ce and 2
Add forge to ce and 2
Oh the maps I can make. We should pitch this to 343
Features I'd love to see

We need some actual structuring in 3 Forge, so I could make the same level of maps I'd make in 2A, 4, and Reach.

We need a Halo 3 Forge UI update to make more consistency.

Maybe a skin system for Structuring, like different types you can select in the item menu (example: maybe Covenant, Forerunner, UNSC, etc.)

Decals would be awesome.

More Structure types

More nature items for Reach (there's literally only ONE tree in Reach)

More vehicles and weapons.

Skybox map/forge worlds for every game.

CE and 2 classic Forge.

A skybox change feature (example: Using Tempest's skybox on Forge world)

New buildings, like Beam Towers, or UNSC firebase.

Anything can be put on any map.

Adding special effects and sound effects.

Adding bodies of water.

Scale Spartan Helmet's as scenery objects.

Weather effects.

Scenery characters (like 2401 Penitent Tangent on Backwash)
  • ODST and elite drop pod props, pelican and phantom props (or drivable) in halo 3
  • addition of Reach forge structures and objects to halo 3
  • addition of magnets function to halo 3 and reach
  • ability to switch forge structure/object's texture/visual style (sort of like how h5 did it): forerunner (from reach), stone (from H3), human (concrete)(from H2A), Human (from H4)
  • addition of forge world to 3, 4, and 2A
  • addition of H2A scripting objects to reach, 3, and 4
  • allow players to place forge blocks on non-canvas maps in halo 3
  • ODST and elite drop pod props, pelican and phantom props (or drivable) in halo 3
  • addition of Reach forge structures and objects to halo 3
  • addition of magnets function to halo 3 and reach
  • ability to switch forge structure/object's texture/visual style (sort of like how h5 did it): forerunner (from reach), stone (from H3), human (concrete)(from H2A), Human (from H4)
  • addition of forge world to 3, 4, and 2A
  • addition of H2A scripting objects to reach, 3, and 4
That would be a dream! Cant see it happening though. Im hoping Infinite has amazing forge and sandbox maps so the custom games flow like they did on Halo3