Skip to main content
This Halo CE Achievement is still not obtainable anymore after an update some months ago, why hasn't this glitch been fixed yet? I see on TrueAchievements that they recommend having a Disc version of Halo MCC and playing the map (Unpatched/Offline) to get the achievement, but the glitch has been out for months and Still hasn't been fixed.... Why?
The same for the In-Game counter for how many Multiplayer Wins you have, also glitched. So the achievements for 500 Wins is also unobtainable
The same for the In-Game counter for how many Multiplayer Wins you have, also glitched. So the achievements for 500 Wins is also unobtainable
This is a known issue and 343 have commented on this already in another thread.

The tracking in game & on Halo Waypoint is currently broken. Certain achievements will not unlock until it is fixed. By the sounds of it the issue is quite big and not easy to sort out quickly. They’ve also stated that any progress you make from now until it’s fixed may not track.
Not only that, depends on what wins are you stuck on. I am stuck at 198 so I can't get the 200 wins achievement let alone 500.
Been like that for a year or two. That and a lot of other achievements for a while.
I went forward to halo support with this issue of the multiplayer win tracker, gave them gamertag etc and somehow they actually fixed my issue. The only issue they didn’t fix was the tracker for ‘all according to plan’ achievement, which has been bugging me for months.
On another note, the notorious ‘flipyap’ achievement I managed to unlock recently. Knowing the hardship involved, It was a day where virgin media had their WiFi down in my area and I had to play offline with the game being installed via games pass, I was already attempting it off and on anyway at the time, and literally my first attempt of the Sierra 117 mission strategy I managed to hear for the first time in game the dialogue. Along came the achievement when I could reconnect and the WiFi went back online.
Clasping at straws no but it’s untried by myself, maybe the all according to plan achievement perhaps could be unlockable with the same strategy so to speak. I doubt it because the counter has been stuck on 0.67% of players unlocking it for ages and i feel this method would have been brought to the table before. But it worked for flipyap so why not mp nor any other achievements that are bugged.
Just wanted to post here that I was able to unlock the 500 wins achievement (and all the other multiplayer win-based achievements) on 10/25. I'm on Xbox if it matters.

So I just played Truth and Reconciliation again just to see if this achievement was also fixed since everything else wrong with MP seemed to have been fixed recently and I just unlocked All According To Plan! Good luck!