1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Has anyone completely unlocked every achievement in the MCC?
Yes, multiple people have all the achievements. There's even a person on reddit that has every achievement on every halo game from Halo 2 PC from now.
Xbox 360, phone, Xbox one. All of them. LOL
Yeah there are plenty. According to TrueAchievements there are 435 people that have gotten every MCC achievement. Including myself.
I envy those who have all of them xD I have pretty much given up on obtaining them all.
I have 699/700 because I need one more controller to do the Back in the Day achievement so I’ve basically finished the game except for that one
I have 699/700 because I need one more controller to do the Back in the Day achievement so I’ve basically finished the game except for that one
Yikes, ask a buddy or 2 to borrow one? Ibactually did thst at launch. I happened to have 2 controllers, and my buddy around the block had 3. So did that.

DanT473 wrote:
Has anyone completely unlocked every achievement in the MCC?
Yeah, i have all 700 for mcc. Reach wasnt as bad as i thought it would have been.
I salute those of you that do! Once I finish my MCC grind, if I have ant time left before Infinite, I'm going to give it a whirl, but doubt I'll ever get all 700...
Yes, I am one of them.
Yup, I just completed the reach laso play-through so now I have every single halo achievement.
Not me. I have 223/700. Most are about winning MP games, collecting campaign or playlist medals, or doing something specific.
They will come if i feel like getting them. These also take time, which i don't have most days.
Course, i'm not a hardcore completionist.
Yes, multiple people have all the achievements. There's even a person on reddit that has every achievement on every halo game from Halo 2 PC from now.
If we are getting technical here, the iOS version of Spartan Assault has unobtainable achievements so no one has every Halo achievement without hacking.

A good deal of folks probably got all the achievements in MCC (me included!). Its a hell of a grind, but sitting at the top feels well worth it.
If we are getting technical here, the iOS version of Spartan Assault has unobtainable achievements so no one has every Halo achievement without hacking.

A good deal of folks probably got all the achievements in MCC (me included!). Its a hell of a grind, but sitting at the top feels well worth it.
Oh yeah! I forgot about assault on iOS. LOL

I hope someday I’ll get all the achievements in MCC as well, but LASO is scary to me. 😅

There is also the MCC China version with unobtainable achievements.
I hope we get more achievements for each season. I just completed the MCC Again and I'd love to have new achievements for the other games as well.
I hope we get more achievements for each season. I just completed the MCC Again and I'd love to have new achievements for the other games as well.
I'd rather not have new achievements unless there were significant new content (ie ODST Firefight).
700 is quite a staggering amount, and we'll still have things to unlock with each season - just not necessarily achievements.
Would love an exclusive nameplate for unlocking all 7000g:)
u can also use Xbox 360 controller by windows 10 streaming when u stream the game it does allows u to use 360 controller also this might help u out
jjnk12345 wrote:
u can also use Xbox 360 controller by windows 10 streaming when u stream the game it does allows u to use 360 controller also this might help u out
I’m aware of that method but none of my 360 controllers can do it that way because they are not wired and I have no wireless adapters, thanks though
jjnk12345 wrote:
I’m aware of that method but none of my 360 controllers can do it that way because they are not wired and I have no wireless adapters, thanks though
You could probably go buy a used one and then just return it after.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2