Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Am I the only one who loves death island?

OP LethalQ

So they reduced the weight of ice fields and death island today. Kinda makes me sad. I really don't get the hate for death island. It's a great map IMO.
LethalQ wrote:
So they reduced the weight of ice fields and death island today. Kinda makes me sad. I really don't get the hate for death island. It's a great map IMO.
CTF it's fine but for Slayer it should be team snipers like in the old build.
LethalQ wrote:
Sadly there is no just snipers option in match composer for 8v8. I am searching HCE/H2A 8v8 for slayer and action sack... perhaps snipers is an action sack game
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Sadly there is no just snipers option in match composer for 8v8. I am searching HCE/H2A 8v8 for slayer and action sack... perhaps snipers is an action sack game
I'm talking pre August Update there was Team snipers on Death Island.
LethalQ wrote:
Death Island is my Favorite
LethalQ wrote:
I love both of them. That was a sad change.
I like Death Island and Ice Fields too, the only map I don't enjoy as much as the other ones was always Infinity.
It was quite a popular map to play in on the PC, I can tell you that!
I enjoy it a lot, the PC CE BTB maps are my favorites. Wish Gephyrophobia came up more.... Though any of them suck for slayer except for Timberland, just because they are so big.
Death Island is cool. Sad to Ice Fields get reduced. They are both great ctf maps.
I wish gephyrophobia came up more too
Those are pretty cool maps, but yeah one night all I played was death island.

Also, by reducing the weight of those maps, this may increase my chances of getting Blood Gulch matches... ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
Signing into my account for the first time in ages to add to this. I also love death island. When I get my xbox back and give MCC another go I hope I can find a game on it one way or another