Do you think there will ever be a large addition to MCC like a Warzone-type playlist featuring up to or more than 24 players? MCC will be with us for years to come so I would hope eventually it could be possible if enough people wanted it. Has this or anything similar been discussed before by 343?
No, I think Reach will be the last major addition. I imagine we will continue to get events and new playlist rotation for quite a while though.
I want the SPV3 mod to be added to the master chief collection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCjRlJ1PtNg
I don't think anything crazy big after Reach will come to MCC. Think it'll be a holding place for infinite.
Cmacaveli wrote:
I don't think anything crazy big after Reach will come to MCC. Think it'll be a holding place for infinite.
Maybe H5 will be the last major mcc inclusion prior to Infinite , the mcc will kind of be like a playable museum
Cmacaveli wrote:
Maybe H5 will be the last major mcc inclusion prior to Infinite , the mcc will kind of be like a playable museum
That would be cool but I think it would be added some time after Infinite to keep as many H5 players together as possible for matchmaking purposes until Infinite comes
343i have spoken about considering Halo: Custom Edition in the past, but something like that is really all I can see them doing after Halo: Reach gets added.
343i have spoken about considering Halo: Custom Edition in the past, but something like that is really all I can see them doing after Halo: Reach gets added.
Custom Edition + Custom Game Browser = 🔥
honestly the things 343 should focus on should be small things that will have huge impacts on the community just like the recently added skulls on halo 2 custom games
If we're really lucky, they could add ODST Firefight and/or new maps to Halo 2 Anniversary MP