Come on 343, this game has been out for almost 5 years and we still don't have an actual file share that Bungie games had on Day 1! I know that you can go on someone's profile to visit their files, but that's just insane and really blocks people from seeing different maps! You either have to know the person or just stumble upon their profile after a multiplayer game or something. I know that you guys are hard at work with Infinite and Reach, but just please give us an actual File Share so we can get creations from tons of different people. One of the greatest things about Reach was file share and if Reach doesn't get an actual file share on MCC like the 360 version, I'm gonna be super disappointed.
This is what we've all been bragging about for 5 years straight. And now you can clearly tell how much 343 care about this to be honest. If they still haven't added the proper file share by this point then there's no hope for it in in the future. Trust me on that.
This is what we've all been bragging about for 5 years straight. And now you can clearly tell how much 343 care about this to be honest. If they still haven't added the proper file share by this point then there's no hope for it in in the future. Trust me on that.
No, I don't trust you on that, because it doesn't reflect the reality of MCC as of 2018. I'm getting so sick of having to say this: yes, 343 -Yoinked!- up badly with the launch, lack of sufficient post-launch support, and subsequent radio silence. But since late 2017 when they announced that they're digging into it again, it's been a different story. 343 does care, and it's quite evident if you've been around at all during the last year. What is it about the fact that they're working on a gigantic update for PC/Reach that you don't understand?

I too have a list of things I'd love to see fixed/improved after the next series of Reach/PC updates. File share is definitely up there. So be patient, be vigilant, and try being supportive instead of lazily cynical.
We are never going to get a fileshare on MCC. With the features offered by the Xbox DVR, Twitch, Youtube, StreamLabs OBS, etc; there's no reason they would ever consider adding a file share into MCC.
No, I don't trust you on that, because it doesn't reflect the reality of MCC as of 2018. I'm getting so sick of having to say this: yes, 343 f***ed up badly with the launch, lack of sufficient post-launch support, and subsequent radio silence. But since late 2017 when they announced that they're digging into it again, it's been a different story. 343 does care, and it's quite evident if you've been around at all during the last year. What is it about the fact that they're working on a gigantic update for PC/Reach that you don't understand?

I too have a list of things I'd love to see fixed/improved after the next series of Reach/PC updates. File share is definitely up there. So be patient, be vigilant, and try being supportive instead of lazily cynical.
Somebody said it thank you! The devs also said they are wanting to put in a customs browser for MCC which in turn will most likely bring a file share system with it. With the Reach update it's been put on the back burner until the update is done and then all the games can benefit from it. As DankMemesTho said, they screwed up at launch but they are trying to fix their mistake, and even make the game better than they originally intended it to be. There are a lot of worse companies out there that would have just straight up abandoned the game but the fact they are going back to it and actually listening to fan feedback does mean they care. Does this mean everyone is going to be happy, no but a lot more people are now than there was before.
We are never going to get a fileshare on MCC. With the features offered by the Xbox DVR, Twitch, Youtube, StreamLabs OBS, etc; there's no reason they would ever consider adding a file share into MCC.
You do know that along with sharing screenshots and recordings, Halo 3/Reach file share was also the way to share and search for Forged up map variants and game types created by other players, right? That's really all we want. No need for screenshots and all that because of the services you mentioned.