Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Any Reach Updates Out There??

OP Rover09

I have been looking through the forums and all communication about Halo:Reach and MCC on Pc, and I get it is a big task to accomplish, but there has been radio silence. When the news broke about the delay there was word that it would be out in testing flights in May. Well, this is the last week of May and there is nothing.

Community is trying to be patient, but is there any clarity on this passion-backed project? I feel that the longer it takes to get Reach and PC:MCC into consumer's hands, the longer it will be before Halo:Infinite comes to consumers.

Please give us word.
Rover09 wrote:
I feel that the longer it takes to get Reach and PC:MCC into consumer's hands, the longer it will be before Halo:Infinite comes to consumers.
The team working on Infinite have nothing to do with MCC and vice-versa, so none of the work is going to impact either team (also MCC has been outsourced to additional companies to help). Flighting is not yet ready and it's looking like it will be post-E3 when the first flights start to kick off. Would have been nice to get them earlier, but as is the nature of software development things crop up and dates get pushed back.

Closing this one off as there are already a few topics about this right now