Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Anyone else hunting all achievements?

OP Peave99

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
LASO runs and 3-Hour legendary completions terrify me.
LASO runs and 3-Hour legendary completions terrify me.
Same. If anyone wants to duo to get some of these. I want em but am afraid to do them alone. Jaggededge19 on Xbox and TimeTravelingJew on steam.
I only have 10 achievements to do. H1 and h2 under 3hrs, some par scores on h1 and h3 and h:reach lasos.
Halo 3 laso is so hard because we can’t seem to finish a mission without a random disconnect. Yesterday, we played for over 3h on the covenant, we killed the prophet and only needed to escape. Game just disconnected! People said h1 and h2 lasos are harder... I disagree, h3 laso with the random disconnects on the ark and now the covenant is killing it!
LASO runs and 3-Hour legendary completions terrify me.
Honestly i found the laso challenges easier than the 3 hour. Ce and 2 are hard to really guage it on laso though as my playlists for those both reset 2x, but even then it was only several days work in each both times. While the leg sub 3 took me a week or 2 each.

Reach was pretty similarly difficult though. But laso you can
Deltajo91 wrote:
I only have 10 achievements to do. H1 and h2 under 3hrs, some par scores on h1 and h3 and h:reach lasos.
Halo 3 laso is so hard because we can’t seem to finish a mission without a random disconnect. Yesterday, we played for over 3h on the covenant, we killed the prophet and only needed to escape. Game just disconnected! People said h1 and h2 lasos are harder... I disagree, h3 laso with the random disconnects on the ark and now the covenant is killing it!
my entire ce and 2 laso playlists both reset on me 2x when i was a good amount through each 😑 so i can relate laso glitching
LASO runs and 3-Hour legendary completions terrify me.
Honestly i found the laso challenges easier than the 3 hour. Ce and 2 are hard to really guage it on laso though as my playlists for those both reset 2x, but even then it was only several days work in each both times. While the leg sub 3 took me a week or 2 each.

Reach was pretty similarly difficult though. But laso you can
Deltajo91 wrote:
I only have 10 achievements to do. H1 and h2 under 3hrs, some par scores on h1 and h3 and h:reach lasos.
Halo 3 laso is so hard because we can’t seem to finish a mission without a random disconnect. Yesterday, we played for over 3h on the covenant, we killed the prophet and only needed to escape. Game just disconnected! People said h1 and h2 lasos are harder... I disagree, h3 laso with the random disconnects on the ark and now the covenant is killing it!
my entire ce and 2 laso playlists both reset on me 2x when i was a good amount through each 😑 so i can relate laso glitching
I hope that the playlists still don’t reset. My halo 2 run reset TWICE. I think cumulatively it took like 7 hours to beat Cairo station 3 times. I was so scared that it was gonna reset after Regret. In coop is took as little breaks as possible. After we beat gravemind I was taking 0 risks, rushed straight to the finish after like 5 hours.

Aside from potential bugs, I think the LASO runs were some of the funnest challenges. Personally rock and coil hit back was the worst achievement to grind for. I was so focused on the environmentalists, it never really let me have fun in H2A. Especially when my achievement progress was reset several times for no apparent reason.
I'm at 695/700!

Working on the other Halo titles too!
LASO runs and 3-Hour legendary completions terrify me.
Honestly i found the laso challenges easier than the 3 hour. Ce and 2 are hard to really guage it on laso though as my playlists for those both reset 2x, but even then it was only several days work in each both times. While the leg sub 3 took me a week or 2 each.

Reach was pretty similarly difficult though. But laso you can
Deltajo91 wrote:
I only have 10 achievements to do. H1 and h2 under 3hrs, some par scores on h1 and h3 and h:reach lasos.
Halo 3 laso is so hard because we can’t seem to finish a mission without a random disconnect. Yesterday, we played for over 3h on the covenant, we killed the prophet and only needed to escape. Game just disconnected! People said h1 and h2 lasos are harder... I disagree, h3 laso with the random disconnects on the ark and now the covenant is killing it!
my entire ce and 2 laso playlists both reset on me 2x when i was a good amount through each 😑 so i can relate laso glitching
I hope that the playlists still don’t reset. My halo 2 run reset TWICE. I think cumulatively it took like 7 hours to beat Cairo station 3 times. I was so scared that it was gonna reset after Regret. In coop is took as little breaks as possible. After we beat gravemind I was taking 0 risks, rushed straight to the finish after like 5 hours.

Aside from potential bugs, I think the LASO runs were some of the funnest challenges. Personally rock and coil hit back was the worst achievement to grind for. I was so focused on the environmentalists, it never really let me have fun in H2A. Especially when my achievement progress was reset several times for no apparent reason.
This was shortly after launch, so i think you will be fine. I got all 6000 arounf y or 7 months after launch. Lots of issues back then! Numerous achievements sucked getting. The last 1000 for reach took me a few weeks. After laso and sub 3 runs i took a small brean xD. Luckiky none if those chivos glitched on ne
I have 696/700, H2 under 3 hours and three online achievements, want to finish it before infinite and the last achievement I have on Halo Wars 2 as well, as I then have 100% on all Halo games, ready for a new one!
I have 53 achievements left. Got over 100 in the last 2 weeks. Still a few easy ones there to pick up. Started working on my legendary conpletion times
I have unlocked 668/700 achievements but I don't really have any major plans to unlock the remaining achievements which includes most of the matchmaking achievements and the LASO achievements. Another thing I can reveal is that 18 out of the 32 missing achievements are matchmaking achievements.
There's no way I'll ever get 100% with a game like mcc. Mostly because of absurd achievements such as laso or certain multiplayer achievements which take way too long to unlock such as 100 environment kills. I am pretty close though. I'm currently at 665 out of 700 or 6410 out of 7000 gamerscore. There's just a few more reasonable ones I missed, but once I get those I'm done.
I m 599/600, where you guys in the map were for farm elite kills in the 150k score achievement , last mission of reach? I suddenly appeared to be inside a group of 4 elites and got killed, max I made : 75k. Do you also know if playing in co-op the score isn't individual but cumulative??
There's no way I'll ever get 100% with a game like mcc. Mostly because of absurd achievements such as laso or certain multiplayer achievements which take way too long to unlock such as 100 environment kills. I am pretty close though. I'm currently at 665 out of 700 or 6410 out of 7000 gamerscore. There's just a few more reasonable ones I missed, but once I get those I'm done.
To be fair the spawn on lockdown for blue team used to put you at the bottom of the lift. If you jumped in and shot above br tower you got 1 environment kill everytime. Thats a achievement i had no issue getting
Peave99 wrote:
There's no way I'll ever get 100% with a game like mcc. Mostly because of absurd achievements such as laso or certain multiplayer achievements which take way too long to unlock such as 100 environment kills. I am pretty close though. I'm currently at 665 out of 700 or 6410 out of 7000 gamerscore. There's just a few more reasonable ones I missed, but once I get those I'm done.
To be fair the spawn on lockdown for blue team used to put you at the bottom of the lift. If you jumped in and shot above br tower you got 1 environment kill everytime. Thats a achievement i had no issue getting
Yeah the environmental kills isn't near as hard as most make it out to be... Play H2A and you will get there, FFA maybe easier than in 4v4. In FFA I set my personal best of 7 in one game.
GYS GHOST wrote:
I m 599/600, where you guys in the map were for farm elite kills in the 150k score achievement , last mission of reach? I suddenly appeared to be inside a group of 4 elites and got killed, max I made : 75k. Do you also know if playing in co-op the score isn't individual but cumulative??
When I did this I stood around the hill and broken building near where you spawn. Honestly the skulls you have on can make it difficult and easier to die.

I didn’t use any crazy skulls because I kept dying doing it. I can’t remember which ones I used and didn’t use but making it easier helped even if it did take a bit longer
LASO.......... No thank you!
I finished them all! Great feeling! I wish good luck to anyone attempting them.
GYS GHOST wrote:
I m 599/600, where you guys in the map were for farm elite kills in the 150k score achievement , last mission of reach? I suddenly appeared to be inside a group of 4 elites and got killed, max I made : 75k. Do you also know if playing in co-op the score isn't individual but cumulative??
Honestly, the 150k Lone Wolf achievement was the last one I needed, and following guides, I just couldn't make it happen where they wanted you to hang out. I could be on a roll and just screw up when every single one of them bumrushes me, or I just screw up early and tack on another failed run.

What I did, was hang out under the turret tower, the area directly beneath it. The elites won't follow you onto that platform (and if they do get on there, their pathfinding seems a bit buggy, see video below), and taking the Drop Shield with you can make a world of difference in giving you a moment to breathe if you need it. Here, you can more or less take your time killing elites with back-smacks as they seem to take their time getting down there, and if you don't destroy the turrets, one or two may simply sit on them, giving you even more room to breathe. Do note that running out from under the tower too far may get you shot at by them, however. It's going to take longer this way, but I found it was easier to deal with and offered less ways to screw up. It's how I managed to snag it, at least.

I don't guarantee this is a winning solution, but it was the one that worked for me, so I suggest giving it a shot if it seems like you're out of other options. If you need a visual about where I am if my description isn't great, here's a brief clip I took when I was playing the 150K run. Also shows a little Elite weirdness on that platform.
GYS GHOST wrote:
I m 599/600, where you guys in the map were for farm elite kills in the 150k score achievement , last mission of reach? I suddenly appeared to be inside a group of 4 elites and got killed, max I made : 75k. Do you also know if playing in co-op the score isn't individual but cumulative??
At start ibran towards that rkad and made a hard right and went all the way to that open area there. It sounds dangerous but for me i only ever had 2, maybe 3, elites ever actively come after me, andbthey wouldn't shoot unless i was close enough anyway.

For reference i lmaybe would have 15(guessing) elites spawned, 2 would come after me. Played on solo, easy with some skulls and did NOT use the sword. The sword kept taking 3 or 4 smacks sometimes to kill em. Good ol fashioned fisty cuffs, single smack. I really got into a groove and could easily get behind them! I didnt realize i had 150k when i hit it. Just finished off my character then for the achievement. I think it took me like 30-35 minutes?
I have 473 but it takes so long to do some of them. Its ridiculous. I will attempt the laso runs within the next month probably still have to work through this crap though. If anyone knows some people that want to get it done we should do a club about it or something.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3