Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Are we getting new rank playlists or not?

OP Prestige

I'm begging for rank SWAT and FFA. Those 2 are definitely more popular than doubles and all the H2 rank playlists.
Tons of us have been begging for ffa ranked for months now, it’s probably the most requested playlist so I’m hoping it’s added.
But how do you know they are more popular? What evidence do you have to support this argument? Is it because you surround yourself with SWAT players instead of Halo 2 classic players? Maybe the things you want in MCC aren't shared by enough people to justify satisfying you and your small group.

Not saying there shouldn't be a SWAT or FFA hopper. Although having the former as a ranked playlist is just laughable to me.
Tons of us have been begging for ffa ranked for months now, it’s probably the most requested playlist so I’m hoping it’s added.
Another 4 years maybe.
<p></p>
SWAT doesn't need to be ranked. You might as well be putting ranks in Action Sack .
I don't want FFA ranked....#1 they have it as eight players so it's luck of the spawn in most games now. #2 the population isn't big enough for proper skill based match making anyways. #3 if they did ranked it odds are it will have the same issue as FFA in H5, the higher your rank the more difficult it is to find matches.

What needs to be done is rename Lone Wolves to Rumble Pit since that is what it is anyways and then make it cross game to cover all titles. That would be epicness.
LethalQ wrote:
I don't want FFA ranked....#1 they have it as eight players so it's luck of the spawn in most games now. #2 the population isn't big enough for proper skill based match making anyways. #3 if they did ranked it odds are it will have the same issue as FFA in H5, the higher your rank the more difficult it is to find matches.

What needs to be done is rename Lone Wolves to Rumble Pit since that is what it is anyways and then make it cross game to cover all titles. That would be epicness.
There is population issue in every ranked playlist once you get past rank 30-35, and in some classes the 20s, maybe with the exception of halo 3 arena. I know people who are searching at high rank a and it takes 15mins to match people it’s gonna be like that in every playlist eventually so i imagine the parameters will be loosened up like they were before. Actually most people who want ffa back want it ranked, but with 6 people not 8. I agree 8 people is too many but we really need a 6 player ranked ffa, tons of people have requested it, more people have requested ffa ranked than he hardcore playlists, yet we have those, and they’re the least played playlists.
LethalQ wrote:

There is population issue in every ranked playlist once you get past rank 30-35, and in some classes the 20s, maybe with the exception of halo 3 arena. I know people who are searching at high rank a and it takes 15mins to match people it’s gonna be like that in every playlist eventually so i imagine the parameters will be loosened up like they were before. Actually most people who want ffa back want it ranked, but with 6 people not 8. I agree 8 people is too many but we really need a 6 player ranked ffa, tons of people have requested it, more people have requested ffa ranked than he hardcore playlists, yet we have those, and they’re the least played playlists.
Dont really care what others requested and believe it or not I was one of them... But now that I have been playing "rumble pit" and talking some smack on the mic with others (as I wouldn't be able to do in a legit lone wolves) I am loving it.... I would rather have them make this cross game as is rather than change it and make it worse.