Skip to main content
I feel like having armor sets for halo 3,4 was a mistake because it took the fun of making a unique spartan feel like your own but instead you can pick and choose which amor set you want to wear like they could have done the interface like reach for example for halo 3 there will be three options like in the og version ik this might sound like a rant but that the one thing I dislike about mcc like three armor sets in H2A is fine because that game didn't had customizes armor
Everybody agrees with you. I am sure there are already existing forums about this subject. I do like that you are complaining though because it is still -Yoink-. Also, people who are happy with the current version of the MCC are wrong and their are still many problems like the one you just mentioned. Where is ODST Firefight, why is their downgrades to CE graphics, CE's MP pistol, and hit detection issues?
Everybody agrees with you. I am sure there are already existing forums about this subject. I do like that you are complaining though because it is still -Yoink-. Also, people who are happy with the current version of the MCC are wrong and their are still many problems like the one you just mentioned. Where is ODST Firefight, why is their downgrades to CE graphics, CE's MP pistol, and hit detection issues?
Issues with Halo 1/2 playing or looking differently stem to it being built off the PC version of the game instead of the Xbox original. Changing the pistol back is probably something fairly easy, but I personally don't mind it since I only ever played Halo 1 MP on PC anyways. I really would like to see custom armor come back for Halo 3 & 4 as well, maybe when the MCC ports on PC come out they'll come back? Hopefully the same will happen for ODST Firefight as well.