Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Bandana skull for all MCC games

OP masterchief8713

I would like to have the bandana skull for Halo 3 ODST, halo 3,Halo 4 and Spartan ops
Maybe they can add the scarab skull to Halo combat evolved anniversary,Halo 3 odst,Halo 3,halo 4 and Spartan ops to
What kind of skulls would you like 343 to add to the games?
I always have, and always will fully, FULLY support the addition of the Bandana skull to all Halo games.

Sometimes you just want to cut loose, and sometimes you just want to play around more with guns that never have a great deal of ammo.
For Halo 4 I'd love a skull that's the opposite of the famine skill. So double the amount of ammo found on every gun.
Halo 4 just has so little ammo it makes 90% of the weapons useless, but I don't want to have to enable infinite ammo to fix it.

That said, I'd love a bandana skull for each title.

...and one that adds a scope to each weapon.
YESSS, I want Bandanna so much in all titles. I also want the Sputnik and Boom skulls in all titles.
Only on one condition, it affects plasma weaponry too.
StoOge 656 wrote:
For Halo 4 I'd love a skull that's the opposite of the famine skill. So double the amount of ammo found on every gun.
Halo 4 just has so little ammo it makes 90% of the weapons useless, but I don't want to have to enable infinite ammo to fix it.

That said, I'd love a bandana skull for each title.

...and one that adds a scope to each weapon.
No need to add a scope, just let you fire while using your binoculars! Also add a skull that removes the scope from all precision weapons. Combine them for 3x zoom on all guns.
Yes! Pretty please?

I suck at snipers in Halo 3, absolutely suck. I also almost never miss in Halo CE. Why? The Bandana skull + Truth and Reconciliation.

If I could play The Ark with unlimited sniper ammo, I would have a way to actually get good. I love sniping, I wish I could actually be good at it in Halo 3, but practicing is hard. In an hour of playing nothing but snipers in multiplayer, you'd probably take a tenth the number of shots you would take in the same hour on a campaign. It's also just plain fun. My wife loves to snipe, but she's not good enough at it to warrant her taking control of the only rifle in a multiplayer game (and often some -Yoink- will betray her for it.). We've played T&R, sniping together the whole way so many times I could probably navigate it in my sleep.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Indeed. Now that the skull is fixed in H1 and H2, hopefully that means it will be transferred over to H3, ODST, H4, and Spartan Ops at some point.
Xerxes52 wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Indeed. Now that the skull is fixed in H1 and H2, hopefully that means it will be transferred over to H3, ODST, H4, and Spartan Ops at some point.
Fixed?
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Xerxes52 wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Fixed?
It used to only affect ballistic and explosive weapons; plasma weapons would still lose ammo as you used them. That was rectified in the January update.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Xerxes52 wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Fixed?
It used to only affect ballistic and explosive weapons; plasma weapons would still lose ammo as you used them. That was rectified in the January update.
Beautiful, I was unaware of this, thanks for the information.
I literally pray every single update that on the patch note it will say all skulls added to all halo titles or something. Bungie my be hesitant to do this because they’ve never had skulls. Halo ce and halo 2 have always had infinite ammo and what not since day one so maybe they just wanted to keep the other campaigns as OG as possible. BUT. I think that they have the complete wrong idea. It gives all of us a different expierence to all the other campaigns. It gives us a choice. It lets the newer people that are practicing beating all the games on legendary have a bit of an easier time or practice, or lets people have fun. Like just imagine a scarab gun on all the other halos besides 2... so many possibilities but will bungie ever do it? They clearly know we want the skulls but it’s just not happening
I literally pray every single update that on the patch note it will say all skulls added to all halo titles or something. Bungie my be hesitant to do this because they’ve never had skulls. Halo ce and halo 2 have always had infinite ammo and what not since day one so maybe they just wanted to keep the other campaigns as OG as possible. BUT. I think that they have the complete wrong idea. It gives all of us a different expierence to all the other campaigns. It gives us a choice. It lets the newer people that are practicing beating all the games on legendary have a bit of an easier time or practice, or lets people have fun. Like just imagine a scarab gun on all the other halos besides 2... so many possibilities but will bungie ever do it? They clearly know we want the skulls but it’s just not happening
Bungie doesn't work on Halo anymore 343 has since Reach was released. Sean Cooper mentioned earlier this year if he has time that he would like to introduce some skulls from Halo CE and Halo 2 into Halo 3, ODST and 4.
You know what would make things even more fun?! Add the Scarab gun skull to all Halo games (from Halo 2).