Skip to main content
I've been trying to do the win 25 comp challenge but the thing is i cant seem to find a game. I tried all the game modes and I'll sit there waiting about 30min. I think it has to do with my timing because I usually try it at early in the morning and for H3 Team Slayer. Do you guys know what the best timing and game mode would be?
Kinda hard to say depending on where you live. My time zone is GMT +1 (Sthlm, Sweden) and can usually find games on the evening between 19 - 21 in both H3 TS and CE Doubles. Haven't really tried the other playlists
Typically US timezones I'd say with h3 slayer and hardcore being the most active ones. However invasion can vary and always find games but I wouldn't recommend that for the comp wins challenge unless if you really enjoy the mode
Another thing to consider is your server selection. Try to keep as many options selected as possible. I don't mean select ones that have a 200+ ping, but I'd go up to 150 if you're having a lot of trouble finding matches.
Where are you in the world OP and what server do you play on? Sounds like that might be a contributing factor as, at least for the NA server, finding comp games is pretty fast.
Where are you in the world OP and what server do you play on? Sounds like that might be a contributing factor as, at least for the NA server, finding comp games is pretty fast.
EST, i have every server selected except for Asian servers
Noseos wrote:
Huh, I am EST as well and can get into matches real quick in comp.

Is it only comp you have this long wait time issue?
Noseos wrote:
If you are in EST you shouldn't be having any trouble at all. What modes and times are you trying to search?