1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What is the most time efficient way to get helioskrill? I have a daily time limit and I want to earn helioskrill at all costs (besides actual money). I know about the req pool method and that takes luck, which I have none of. RNG isn’t enough for me. Plus I just want the satisfaction of earning an armor in halo 5. Remember I have a daily time limit so I need fast, easy, and fun ways to earn it. Also a time frame of how long it will take would be nice.
Just look up speed run videos on youtube.
If you like the campaigns, then playing the campaigns of 1-4 on Legendary is the faster method and the only way to earn your armor without opening REQ packs.
BIGB EC wrote:
I did. There was nothing there. Thanks though!
tuhin94 wrote:
If you like the campaigns, then playing the campaigns of 1-4 on Legendary is the faster method and the only way to earn your armor without opening REQ packs.
Ok. I’ll see what I can do. I’ve started halo ce. I’ve got a friend who can help out so I think we’ll be able to do it
BIGB EC wrote:
Legendary Speedrun Guides: Master Chief Collection You were saying?
BIGB EC wrote:
Thank you so much. I couldn’t find any for some reason. Thanks!
BIGB EC wrote:
Thank you so much. I couldn’t find any for some reason. Thanks!
no problem, hope you'll update us once you get your prize!
I completed all the campaigns (excluding ODST) on legendary and still didn’t get the armor, i don’t know if I have to now beat Halo 3 ODST on legendary, or complete a certain playlist(s). But my best guess is that I have to complete every mission on solo, since I played a couple on co-op.
I completed all the campaigns (excluding ODST) on legendary and still didn’t get the armor, i don’t know if I have to now beat Halo 3 ODST on legendary, or complete a certain playlist(s). But my best guess is that I have to complete every mission on solo, since I played a couple on co-op.
What dies the achievement progress for LEGEND say. What about each individual level in the actual game? You have completed them all one way or the other so may just bugging or a delay.

Try power cycling your console and see if that helps up front
Just play the Legendary Playlists it counts towards completing the campaigns on legendary!
SO I did all the campaigns legendary and got the legend achievement but didn’t get helioskrill can anyone help me?
SO I did all the campaigns legendary and got the legend achievement but didn’t get helioskrill can anyone help me?
I checked your service record for Halo MCC it says you never played it at all did you use this gamertag to play Halo MCC or changed your gamertag to something else and used that to beat the campaigns?

(Im helping here im not being mean)
What dies the achievement progress for LEGEND say. What about each individual level in the actual game? You have completed them all one way or the other so may just bugging or a delay.

I checked his service record for halo MCC there's a few missions of the campaigns he has not completed on Halo CE to Halo 4

On Halo CE he has 4 mission's not completed on Legendary solo and 2 left in co op

On Halo 2 he has all missions completed on Legendary Solo

Halo 3 he has all missions completed on Legendary solo

Halo 4 he has 2 missions left he has not completed on Legendary solo, its 3 mission's not completed on co op on Legendary.

Once he has completed these missions on solo or co op then he will unlock the HelioSkrill and all sorted :)

(ODST does not count towards the Legend Achievement)

(Sorry for double posting here trying to help this person too)
I recommend watching hokie bird 428 or naked Eli. I did them hardest to easiest (halo 2, halo CE, Halo 4, and halo 3). I understand. My parents limit me to 2 hours a day and up to 6-8 on the weekends. It took me only two weeks. Furthermore, feel like getting at least one mission done a day as an accomplishment
You can just unlock all sets/versions of Helioskrill armor via the REQ Packs, even the OG version that use to only be obtained by beating all the Campaigns on Legendary. It is much easier.
You can just unlock all sets/versions of Helioskrill armor via the REQ Packs, even the OG version that use to only be obtained by beating all the Campaigns on Legendary. It is much easier.
Really? That is a shame if you can get the original from the req packs
Really? That is a shame if you can get the original from the req packs
Yea, you can get all versions of Helioskril Armor sets from the REQ Packs. Its a bit of a roll of the dice since it is random on what you get from the REQ Packs, but that is how I ended up getting all the Helioskril sets myself. Heck, open up enough REQ packs and you pretty much have all the main stuff unlocked then with the exception for a few off sets of armor (i.e. Classic Helmets, Timmy Helmet, Achilles Set, etc.)

I checked his service record for halo MCC there's a few missions of the campaigns he has not completed on Halo CE to Halo 4

On Halo CE he has 4 mission's not completed on Legendary solo and 2 left in co op

On Halo 2 he has all missions completed on Legendary Solo

Halo 3 he has all missions completed on Legendary solo

Halo 4 he has 2 missions left he has not completed on Legendary solo, its 3 mission's not completed on co op on Legendary.

Once he has completed these missions on solo or co op then he will unlock the HelioSkrill and all sorted :)

(ODST does not count towards the Legend Achievement)

(Sorry for double posting here trying to help this person too)
If I do sum of the campaigns on solo but do others on co-op would it still count toward the achievements or do I gotta stay on one path (path being a full solo play through or a full co-op play through)

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2