Hi guys, what's the best way to rank up on MCC?
Give out until double exp is restored!.jh
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Run around the map and when you see someone on the opposing team, pull the right trigger 😝
H4, H2A, and H2C 4v4 normal Slayer and objective if you're good. If you're not that great then H4 SWAT. If that's even too much then Grifball / action sack in H4 and H2A.
Honestly, just play what you enjoy and let the levels come as they may. It's not a race.
If playing for fun Reach slayer or btb in general

If actually grinding, reach swat
If you are decent, then Swat is the way to go. You are looking to get 10+ points, and finish games as quickly as possible, for maximum XP netting. Swat games are quick, and not that hard to get 10+ points in. Also, getting the nost kills, teamwork medals, and winning, is also a priority, though not entirely necessary.
I just play a butt load of Firefight, but then again, I had garbage internet for the longest time, so I might just go back to SWAT or something.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.
Spoiler:
Show
Anything but Halo 3, as Halo 3 doesnt reward a ton of medals. EXP is tied to medals so something like H4 swat, or H2A. Just play any Swat besides H3.
Clueded wrote:
Beg 343i for double xp then get a rubber band
Aren't they banning this? Im assuming your joking, but I wasn't sure if I missed something haha
Playing the game is a great way. :)
If you’re willing to put up with mediocrity, h2a grifball gives consistently high teamwork xp and you will likely max out performance and teamwork here. Personally it would save it for when double xp returns. I grinded h2a grifball a lot for that and was averaging around 30-32K xp per match at 9-12 mins a match
If you’re willing to put up with mediocrity, h2a grifball gives consistently high teamwork xp and you will likely max out performance and teamwork here. Personally it would save it for when double xp returns. I grinded h2a grifball a lot for that and was averaging around 30-32K xp per match at 9-12 mins a match
There's just no way I could do that 🤣... I just can't get behind it, it is my opinion obviously, but it's such a dull gametype. I enjoyed it for about 10 games, back in the early h3 days, when it was brand new, and fresh. If they do featured gametypes at some point, and it's Griffball giving double XP, I might try to suffer through it, that's a big might though.
Firefight. Get 15 assists a game. Easiest is nadefight(emp for assists), arcadefight(choose nade launcher and get 15 assists), or maps with vehicles and get 15 wheelmans.
Reach: FFA Actionsack
H2A: BTB
All Swat
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Clueded wrote:
Clueded wrote:
Beg 343i for double xp then get a rubber band
Aren't they banning this? Im assuming your joking, but I wasn't sure if I missed something haha
Nope I heard even 343 are doing it them selfs after all they cant grind the game they have a job to do thats why it hasn't been fixed yet they are still stuck on tier 70
Do you have any proof that 343 employees are AFK boosting in matchmaking haha? I remember a while ago they said they would ban anyone who exploited the system this way (like they have in every other halo game they've made) so i really doubt they would encourage this