I'm curious as to why the ability to boot players for betraying teammates was removed from MCC. I understand disabling it for grifball because of all the chaos, but, I just had to quit a match because two people kept betraying teammates thus making it impossible to even enjoy. I remember back in the day when someone would get three betrayal the person who got betrayed would get a message asking if they wanted to boot the person or if they wanted to forgive them. However on the fourth time there would be an automatic boot no questions asked. This should come back sooner rather than later considering people throw a fit if another teammate picks up a power weapon or enters a vehicle first. In short the team aspect of MCC is nonexist because of the lack of boot ability.
Rant over lol
The ability hasn't been removed,I booted someone the other day for betraying.
After how many betrayals was the option available and which Halo multi-player was it ,CE H2, H3. Or H4?
After how many betrayals was the option available and which Halo multi-player was it ,CE H2, H3. Or H4?
It was.....halo 2 anniversary bloodline.It was a guy and his friend he team betrayed me for the sniper and I kept bothering him and his friend enough times for him to betray me.It takes I think 3 betrayals from the same person before the option comes up
As did I. The option is there, sometimes it just takes a little while, especially with Halo CE