GAME: Any and all games and game types
(mainly infection though)

ISSUE: When a player gets betrayed the boot option rarely shows up when we need it the most. Betrayals can be light and slightly humorous at times, yes, however they lose all of their fun when a player can have a score of -76 (Halo 3) because they have betrayed every other player more than once. Everybody should get that one time “oops moment”/ accidental trigger bump to be forgiven. Maybe they get another freebie. On the the third betrayal the boot option should appear pretty much in any game mode. Except for maybe griffball. This really needs to be changed.

REPRO: I sometimes get booted when I defend myself against the team killer. I’m not one to rage, this issue just makes me feel defeated and bummed and not want to play some of my favorite games.
GAME: Any and all games and game types
(mainly infection though)

ISSUE: When a player gets betrayed the boot option rarely shows up when we need ornaments most. Betrayals can be light and slightly humorous at times, yes, however they lose all of their fun when a player can have a score of -76 (Halo 3) because they have betrayed every other player more than once. Everybody should get that one time “oops moment”/ accidental trigger bump to be forgiven. On the second betrayal the boot option should appear pretty much in any game mode. Except for maybe griffball. This really needs to be changed.

REPRO: I sometimes get booted when I defend myself against the team killer. I’m not one to rage, this issue just makes me feel defeated and bummed and not want to play some of my favorite games.
If someone wants to teamkill me I’d let them do it until I can boot them out of the game, I’m not fund of team killing to troll when everyone is trying to play a game

When I accidentally betray someone, I do send them an apology message st the end of the match
A simple solution - Vote to kick. Because there will be games in which someone will betray more than once by accident, it just happens. Of course after the third betrayal you should get the option to kick them but we should have the option to boot someone.

Say someone betrays you and you know it was intentional, it's after that we should be allowed to vote. Why after getting betrayed once? Well people are "insert insult here" online and if you give them the opportunity to vote to kick at the start of the game, they will abuse the system.
I get tired of betrayers that it gets infuriating. Big Team Battle has the worst betrayers by far.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show