thank you for listening to us 343!!
Yeah right. That wasn’t in the notes for the changes. 4v4? Even if it is. What is it? Plasma pistol starts?
Yeah right. That wasn’t in the notes for the changes. 4v4? Even if it is. What is it? Plasma pistol starts?
Did you read the notes?
Quote:
Playlist Map and Mode Weighting Changes HCE: Team Arena Based on collective feedback from players within the HCE community, we have made some adjustments to the HCE Team Arena playlist. Below are the upcoming changes we are planning to rollout this Wednesday.
Additions
  • Added Battle Creek King of the Hill
  • Added Blood Gulch Snipers
  • Added Blood Gulch Capture the Flag
  • Added Boarding Action Snipers
AshamanND wrote:
Did you read the notes?
Quote:
Playlist Map and Mode Weighting Changes HCE: Team Arena Based on collective feedback from players within the HCE community, we have made some adjustments to the HCE Team Arena playlist. Below are the upcoming changes we are planning to rollout this Wednesday.
Additions
  • Added Battle Creek King of the Hill
  • Added Blood Gulch Snipers
  • Added Blood Gulch Capture the Flag
  • Added Boarding Action Snipers
I did. How the heck did I miss that??
AshamanND wrote:
I did. How the heck did I miss that??
Some of the update lists are huge and hard to digest - no worries!
Pretty stoked that they added it. Blood Gulch CTF 4v4 sounds AWESOME.
O.M.G. Got a game of it and nobody quit.

AMAZE BALLS.
Yas! It boggles the mind that it's taken this long tbh. At least it's here now tho.
Yeah, one thing I’d change is to remove the radar.
I wish we had a btb objective only playlist
The playlist and settings are still a disaster. I'm curious about how much the people in charge of this list actually played the game. Im guessing very little if at all. :(
O.M.G. Got a game of it and nobody quit.

AMAZE BALLS.
LOL.

343i should be tracking all of the matches where there are zero quitters, and promoting the popularity of those gametypes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pity the weighting for the games doesn’t put us in more CTF matches then....
How often have you guys gotten blood gulch ctf? I’ve gotten it once and I’ve probably played 50+ games. I get derelict almost every other game since it has 4 game types. The weighting needs to be severely adjusted. I still haven’t played boarding action once yet.
Can not freaking wait to play this when I get off work. BG 4v4 CTF on HCE was my entire college major from 02-05. Love this. Thank you!
I have not played a Blood Gulch CTF yet, sadly. 343i, please increase the weighting! I think MOST people playing this playlist would not be mad if BG CTF was too frequent.