Is anyone experiencing long wait times in big team today? All other playlists are working fine for me except here
They've been having issues for a while. Sometimes it's been to going from 5mins to 4+ hour wait times but I don't think it's just BTB.

I reported this type of issues a while back directly on their support page, they recently messaged me again saying "Hi there,
We are continuing to investigate your issue. We will let you know if any further updates or troubleshooting steps become available.
Regards,"
I played a few games earlier and got into games fairly quickly.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I played a few games earlier and got into games fairly quickly.
I guess lucky. Tried nearly 20-30 minutes earlier and didn't find a single game, tried again later had the same results.
It's a hit or miss for me. Some days I get in matches rather quickly, others I feel like it's an hour.
ronnie42 wrote:
I guess lucky. Tried nearly 20-30 minutes earlier and didn't find a single game, tried again later had the same results.
Might just be the times you're searching. I just started playing again and got an H4 game almost right away and then another game in around 30 seconds, but the lobby reset and I had to wait a couple minutes before getting an H2A game. My third game was H4 and was found almost instantaneously.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Might just be the times you're searching. I just started playing again and got an H4 game almost right away and then another game in around 30 seconds, but the lobby reset and I had to wait a couple minutes before getting an H2A game. My third game was H4 and was found almost instantaneously.
I'm not so sure about that. I've been playing at off peak times and what I've been told are peak times but sadly games generally feel dead.

I have days where I've got into games after long waits then get games quickly after the other but then like last night it would go back to long wait times.
So far I've seen wait times go from 5 mins to possibly 4+ hours. (Literally ended up having to watch Supernatural or something to pass the time till I find a match)

I've already reported this to Halo support and they've been saying for the last week that there looking into the server issues. I mostly play Halo 1-3, Reach but I have been trying to play more Halo 2A btb due to 'exclusive achievements'. Sometimes I end giving up and try to find Halo 1-3, Reach BTB instead but it still ends up feeling dead.

Got to a point where I end up having to play any other offline/online games instead with no issues.
I've been searching Invasion for almost an hour lol.
zakerD wrote:
I've been searching Invasion for almost an hour lol.
Yeh believe it's servers issues been going for about a week or more. Currently also been trying Invasion today and so far 44 mins in, not found a single match.
Popped on for a couple games about 5pm eastern time, no issues. Ny area
Could be what you are searching. The more specific you are being in your search the slower it will be. I usually search at least three different Halo titles and have at least three or four game types selected.
LethalQ wrote:
Could be what you are searching. The more specific you are being in your search the slower it will be. I usually search at least three different Halo titles and have at least three or four game types selected.
I've only been searching reach btb with slayer and objective(flag-bomb)selected.
Seems better tonight, just hope the servers stay like this in the morning. Played a fair amount of games tonight and mostly seemed fine tonight. Just hope this stays the same for off-peaks times.
LethalQ wrote:
I've only been searching reach btb with slayer and objective(flag-bomb)selected.
Yeah only one Halo title selected it's going to be slow. There may have been some internet chatter for Reach to be added to MCC but I said it before and will say it again, it wasn't that good or popular of a Halo game and I doubt very many came back to play it. I have only played firefight and doing some campaign stuff for achievements for Microsoft/bing reward points.
Well BTB servers seem dead again still. Nearly 1 hour long wait times, not a single match found this morning. Guess last night was just lucky.