Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Blind Skull in the Master Chief Collection

OP Dab1001

Am I the only one who thinks that the blind skull should be a gold skull, not a silver one, and should provide a score multiplier?

While for players with lots of experience aiming isn't affected much, not knowing your shield strength, health, ammo and weapons makes the game quite difficult. I think it should be gold and have some form of score multiplier.

What does everyone think of this?
Meh, they're skulls and I rarely use them myself so I can't say I care too much about it.
I agree. I never understood why Blind was a silver skull.
Quote:
I agree. I never understood why Blind was a silver skull.
Yeah. Hopefully 343 will do something about it though.
Yeah, it should be a Gold Skull.
Yeah, I've always wonder about this too. Heck, my HUD is the game, I can't live with out it! It should definitely be a gold skull and have a multiplier.
I've only accustomed myself to the more fun skulls alone. I prefer the tougher skulls when playing with friends.
It's not that difficult to compensate for though. During LASO runs, you can just put a piece of tape or something similar on the TV where the reticle would be.
Quote:
It's not that difficult to compensate for though. During LASO runs, you can just put a piece of tape or something similar on the TV where the reticle would be.
The aiming isn't the hard part. It's not knowing your health, and what weapons and ammo you have that make it hard.
Yeah, I think it could use a promotion to Gold.