Noticed this when it first launched, thought they had fixed it. Haven't played H2A campaign for quite some time but picked it back up today during a chronological game run. The ODSTs on Cairo are still a purple/blueish tint for me. Anyone else ever have this problem, and know of any fixes ever done to it?
Noticed this when it first launched, thought they had fixed it. Haven't played H2A campaign for quite some time but picked it back up today during a chronological game run. The ODSTs on Cairo are still a purple/blueish tint for me. Anyone else ever have this problem, and know of any fixes ever done to it?
That's strange. I haven't noticed. What part of the level are they located?
That's strange. I haven't noticed. What part of the level are they located?
The first time you see them in Cairo. First encounter with the drones and just before you go eva for the second time. All of them are dead
That's just the color they are now. Zoom in and take a good look at the camo pattern on them or get a good look at them in the light on Delta Halo. Plenty of bluish purple in there. I hopped into Cairo and those color definitely pop more on that mission.
That's just the color they are now. Zoom in and take a good look at the camo pattern on them or get a good look at them in the light on Delta Halo. Plenty of bluish purple in there. I hopped into Cairo and those color definitely pop more on that mission.
Huh, I never noticed it anywhere else. I do hate how much they pop in Cairo but oh well. Thanks for the info!