Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

bought MCC bundle and REACH and ODST wasnt there.

OP LT FreeBorn2856

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I own it digitally bit i went to "manage games and add ons" and I had to select halo reach via game pass
went there as well, didn't find anything and MS told me to buy them individually, (reach = 10, ODST = 5, MCC bundle = 40) $55 down PLUS tax! (which came to around $57)
Wtf, cant you check your bank statement that shows it?

Also, long shot but any possible chance that you bought the OLDER mcc that did not include odst and reach? I believe the older vesion has a blue helmet and the newer one has a green helmet. Thats all i can think of beyond that.

Still, sorry that happened man! But at least overall the bundle is absolutely worth it imo.
my bank shows it but doesn't want to give it to Microsoft (which is to prevent fraud... somehow? :/), and Microsoft's purchase history (I.E. the thing they look at issue refunds and such) it does show i bought standard MCC but not the bundle (SOMEHOW????). So they cant issue a refund/help me with reach/ODST not being there. And no i bought the BRAND-NEW REACH-ODST BUNDLE THAT CAME OUT 2 DAYS AGO!!! (basically never had MCC). So. IDK what to do! i dont want to lose MCC because that's in my purchase history and i already bought, reach and ODST individually. If i did refund the "standard" MCC, reach, and ODST i will STILL be out by $13.30 (3.30 due to tax), so..? what now? keep playing it and be out by 58.30 (WITH TAX: $42.40 for bundle, ODST $5.30, and Reach $10.60 = 58.30 (WITHOUT TAX: bundle = $40 [$30 because Microsoft didn't get/supply me the bundle], $10 for reach, and $5 for ODST = $45)) or refund and be out $13.30 = BOTH ARE BAD and plus a want to keep MCC, so the answer is clear!
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Did you buy it physically or digitally. Because right now you only get Reach and ODST for free if you buy MCC digitally. You have to buy them separately if you bought physically at least for now. Who knows maybe one day they'll start putting vouchers in the new game cases for them.
digitally
If you just bought it like today. Try going to the xbox store on your console and to the game pages to see if it says you own them. If it says it doesn't and you made sure the game installed absolutely everything you might have to contact Xbox Support because they are supposed to come with it now.
went there and it said i bought MCC but not reach or ODST, problem i bought the bundle and it says i dont own them
Best bet is to contact Xbox Support and find out why you didn't get them. They should still be open I think they actually do call ins instead of just email. it'd be faster.
they basically said: "sir, we cant help you because we didn't get the receipt, maybe try to check purchase history to refund it?" i said "it's not in purchase history, but i bought it!" they replied "sir we're not sure if you did or didn't buy it so we cant issue a refund or give you an activation key to activate reach and odst" i replied, "ok then." they replied back "ok sir, have a great day!" then they ended our conversation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2