Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Bring back legacy 360 boneyard and spire for Reach

OP STLBluesfan19

Please bring back Boneyard and spire from Legacy btb on Xbox 360 reach. Please get rid of broken spear and scrap yard. Both Maps don't get to be used fully and also all the vehicles (Banshees, Falcons) that were there should be there from the original game. On top of that the spawning on the map are broken because you cannot escape spawn traps which makes it worse. Please make this change in the next update so everyone can experience the original halo reach 360 spire and boneyard
I'm struggling to understand why they wouldn't be there in the first place and if I'm understanding you correctly, they've essentially been replaced... why? Both of those maps never had any issues with them.
One of the first games i played was btb boneyard.
Took a ghost to grab laser, then boosted to head around back to the other side of the map to get ready to kill tank or banshee...and it was walled off by a shield. 😀
Why was this changed?
The map rotation currently seems to favour other maps than others. I’ve played Anchor 9 more times than any other map since release. I’ve not had Powerhouse come up once.
Quote:
Took a ghost to grab laser, then boosted to head around back to the other side of the map to get ready to kill tank or banshee...and it was walled off by a shield. 😀
Why was this changed?
Maybe because that half of the map was always so underused. Seems like the only logical reason.
J my Angel wrote:
Quote:
Why was this changed?
Maybe because that half of the map was always so underused. Seems like the only logical reason.
Yeah, but its the only way to break out of the spawn trap if your team messes up at the start and looses its tank. You'll get pinned down near the cliff and radio room with the other team having snipe, rockets and their tank. Youll go down by 50 in under 2 minutes.
Needs to be fixed hopefully 343 looks into being both maps back
Needs to be fixed hopefully 343 looks into being both maps back
Agreed. The final versions of the TU BTB maps should all be in the BTB map rotation.