Skip to main content
MCC is missing the Team Change feature. I have no idea why, it makes some custom games built around that feature unplayable such as Zombies and Virus. I think it should be re-added.
Good news! After years of 343 never even publicly addressing this issue, they're finally going to fix it. They're even going to add in leader controls of some kind to make custom games easier to manage. From the September MCC Developer Update blog post:
Quote:
Another big piece we are looking at is the community's ask that we add the ability to change teams in the pause menu during a game. You can’t play infection for Halo 2 without this and this is a big deal for those players. With our Custom Game Browser, we're also going to have some leader controls for it so it ties in nicely with that feature. It's not going to be immediate, but it's definitely in the plan.
I have been wanting this feature badly since day one, so I'm over the moon that they're finally going to get to it.
Good news! After years of 343 never even publicly addressing this issue, they're finally going to fix it. They're even going to add in leader controls of some kind to make custom games easier to manage. From the September MCC Developer Update blog post:
Quote:
Another big piece we are looking at is the community's ask that we add the ability to change teams in the pause menu during a game. You can’t play infection for Halo 2 without this and this is a big deal for those players. With our Custom Game Browser, we're also going to have some leader controls for it so it ties in nicely with that feature. It's not going to be immediate, but it's definitely in the plan.
I have been wanting this feature badly since day one, so I'm over the moon that they're finally going to get to it.
Thank God. I’m glad we are finally getting this. Playing customs and Forge always felt weird without being able to change teams on the fly.
Quote:
Lets go