Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

BRING HALO REACH - “GENERATOR DEFENSE BACK”

OP GHUNTERthaFIRST

Bring back the gametype in the Halo Reach Multiplier Beta Network Test 1 - Player Versus Player - GENERATOR DEFENSE FOR HALO REACH IN MCC! WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS! 3v3!!! NON AI!
Bring back the gametype in the beta GENERATOR DEFENSE FOR HALO REACH IN MCC! WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS!
Absolutely 150% for this.
Generator Defense will return as a Firefight mode, just as it was in the original game.
omarlotrc wrote:
Generator Defense will return as a Firefight mode, just as it was in the original game.
It was not in the original game it was only in a network test as a 3v3.. if this is true it is returning where does it say this?
would be a great idea !!!!! I never got to play it would love to :)
omarlotrc wrote:
It was not in the original game it was only in a network test as a 3v3.. if this is true it is returning where does it say this?
It was in the original game, in the form of a Firefight mode. Since MCC Halo: Reach will have Firefight, Generator Defense should be available.
For some reason, I'd completely forgotten about this mode.
Same, probably has something to do with real fire fight in matchmaking being gutted in favor of the themed fights like fiesta and gruntpocalypse
Same, probably has something to do with real fire fight in matchmaking being gutted in favor of the themed fights like fiesta and gruntpocalypse
Currently it is in Score Attack under the name Crash Site, it's like 2X Score Attack but with infinite ammo and only one life.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
It was in the original game, in the form of a Firefight mode. Since MCC Halo: Reach will have Firefight, Generator Defense should be available.
You aren't understanding the request. We are well aware that generator defense was in the full release via Firefight. We want the PVP version back that was only available in the beta.
Brandabs wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
You aren't understanding the request. We are well aware that generator defense was in the full release via Firefight. We want the PVP version back that was only available in the beta.
THANK U PVP ATLEAST SOMEONE GETS IT!
I made a topic regarding this same thing months ago hoping that more people remembered it, but was met with little response unfortunately. I would definitely like PVP generator defense back. The good news is PC MCC will definitely have anything and everything via mods, but I want it on Xbox.
I loved this mode. They will probably bring it back.
Bring back the gametype in the Halo Reach Multiplier Beta Network Test 1 - Player Versus Player - GENERATOR DEFENSE FOR HALO REACH IN MCC! WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS! 3v3!!! NON AI!
Hell yea!
me too!
I'm totally back for it though!
BRING BACK MY GAME MODE
Brandabs wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
I understand the request, but OP said that Generator Defense was not in the original game. I was responding to that point.

Anyways, I agree that it would be pretty cool if we were given the option to disable AI in Generator Defense.
YASSSSS. I absolutely loved this game type during the beta!
Generator defense is one of the firefight modes that brings a small degree of much missed realism to the Halo universe. Multiplayer is for the most part Spartan on Spartan and constant jumping, bouncing around the battlefield like a bed spring. Absurd really. Generator defense actually lends a little bit of gritty realism to a universe that is sadly missing it on a grand scale when it comes to multiplayer.