Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Bring ODST FIREFIGHT to the MCC

OP BIackHeart117

I made a Reddit post on this same topic, which has gained quite a bit more traction that I expected it to. All I did was express my want for this epic gametype to be added into the Master Chief Collection. With as many people discussing it in the comments, it dawned on me that it's definitely worth my while to talk about this in as many places as I can. Get people focused on this. I understand 343 definitely has alot on their plate at this day and age, but I don't see any reason why we can't put it out there and let them know that there are people who DEFINITELY want ODST Firefight to return. For future reference if nothing else. Here's the link to that post if you're interested!

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/ee8fbx/bring_odst_firefight_to_mcc/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Hell yeah, have voiced my opinion on this before in the past and will again. Hopefully soon buddy.
ODST firefighting has no matchmaking that was the biggest flaw of the game, hopefully if they decide to add ODST FF to MCC it comes with matchmaking

I still remember the pain it was the vidmaster endure achievement not only to get it but finding gamers to try to get it with you.
J my Angel wrote:
Hell yeah, have voiced my opinion on this before in the past and will again. Hopefully soon buddy.
Yeah man scream it to your heart's content. I wanna make sure 343 sees this pop up more and more.

"One way to get their attention, hold on to your teeth!"
I believe 343i was discussing ODST Firefight and Reach. Ultimately, they chose Reach since it had more demand, but I'm hoping that means they will eventually get around to adding ODST Firefight.
The most popular thing that folks wanted in MCC was Reach. Right behind it was ODST firefight so perhaps it will come when they add Halo 3 to PC they may finally get around to it. I hope they implement it for match making.