Any chance we get some reach btb forge maps like Trident and Abridged???
Any chance we get some reach btb forge maps like Trident and Abridged???
I noticed I hadn't played those yet. Hopefully they'll be adding some in for season 2
I've played a round on Asphalt (which is fantastic). Also, a few rounds on the "original" Forge World maps Hemorrhage and Paradiso. So, they're in there, just not weighted that heavily.

I've only played once on Spire, and even then, it was cut in half by force fields. WTF?
Any chance we get some reach btb forge maps like Trident and Abridged???
Wayont, Utopie, and Mt. Lam Lam would be very welcome as well.
Ender Xer0 wrote:
I've played a round on Asphalt (which is fantastic). Also, a few rounds on the "original" Forge World maps Hemorrhage and Paradiso. So, they're in there, just not weighted that heavily.
Hopefully it stays that way.
J my Angel wrote:
Ender Xer0 wrote:
I've played a round on Asphalt (which is fantastic). Also, a few rounds on the "original" Forge World maps Hemorrhage and Paradiso. So, they're in there, just not weighted that heavily.
Hopefully it stays that way.
It won't.
Ender Xer0 wrote:
J my Angel wrote:
Ender Xer0 wrote:
It won't.
That's a shame.
J my Angel wrote:
That's a shame.
From the patch notes:
Retuned weighting to better balance DLC and vanilla maps. They also removed Paradiso from Slayer.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
J my Angel wrote:
That's a shame.
They also removed Paradiso from Slayer.
Do you know what the reason why was?
J my Angel wrote:
Do you know what the reason why was?
Don't know, but my guess is it didn't play well.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
J my Angel wrote:
Do you know what the reason why was?
Don't know, but my guess is it didn't play well.
Paradiso always seemed to me a better objectives map. Two bases, opposite sides of the island, a giant obstacle in the middle, but with ways over and through it... that's a recipe for a great Flag or Assault map.
I second this post. Get the good old Halo Reach forged BTB maps back in rotation as soon as possible. So many good memories on Wayont.
Wayont is in the rotation, but I agree that more would be welcomed.
yea add more maps to all halo btb its needs some love