Any chance they could add a campaign matchmaking playlist would be good fun I reckon thanks
Do you mean finding a coop campaign via the matchmaking? If so i am 100% with you
Yeah haha it be sick as
definitely
Halo Reach has it I don't see why not
I just literally asked for this on the wishlist forum.
EU Tripper wrote:
Same for ODST firefight, and it has been made in 2009
If they add this feature in the future, I have said this already but I am still hoping 343 can add in 4 player co-op for Halo 1 and 2 since they have been adding new skulls that were not in the original games (so it matches 3, ODST, 4 and Reach (if it gets added)). I know they were not built for it (only 2 players originally) but I think it can work if duplicate vehicles (maybe equipment and health packs also) were added on the levels that would need them (warthogs only have three seats is why a second one would have to be added in). This way searching for three other players for these two campaigns would be unified for all halo games (not left out) and would be far less confusing to all new people playing the collection with friends! I think it can be still as challanging on legendary with 4 players as when playing with two people on these campaigns.
Would be sweet XD
Yeah reach did something like this. It would probably be incredibly hard to do but halo 2 with some randoms sound fun as hell.
EU Tripper wrote:
Same for ODST firefight, and it has been made in 2009
ODST Firefight DID NOT have Matchmaking, in fact, that was one of the main improvements that Reach Firefight added.
EU Tripper wrote:
Halo: Reach had campaign matchmakinggg? I've seriously logged over 500 hours on that game and I'm pretty sure I've never had any idea that existed.

But yeah, I would love to play the crap out of campaign, but it gets lonely playing alone and tedious LFG. I'd love to be able to matchmake campaign in every Halo game.
Seeing as the session ends once a player quits in every game but Halo 4, I don't think Campaign Matchmaking is a good idea.
EU Tripper wrote:
Halo: Reach had campaign matchmakinggg? I've seriously logged over 500 hours on that game and I'm pretty sure I've never had any idea that existed.

But yeah, I would love to play the crap out of campaign, but it gets lonely playing alone and tedious LFG. I'd love to be able to matchmake campaign in every Halo game.
Yeah it was in the same playlist section as Firefight, and iirc still is. It was always pretty low in population, even in the game's heyday, but it worked pretty well. Map voting options would all be the same mission on different difficulties, plus the none of the above option. If you were wanting to do a particular mission you could just keep voting none of the above and it would cycle through all missions.

Unfortunately, given the way MCC's matchmaking is setup I doubt we'll ever get it in this game.
Pleaaase 343i, bring this!!!! Like a Gears of War 4.

Play the 'game lists' would be perfect!
I agree would be awesome for coop campaign. We could just exchange our gamer tags and coop campaign with each other that way
Please don't revive old topics thanks, feel free to use the pinned feedback threads