1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It has happened 3 times now that in the middle of a campaign mission, after I have died acouple of times, suddenly I start getting 0 points for each kill. I have no 0x skulls on and I have been getting points up until this point. It has also happened in different games so it is not just one of them.

Can someone tell me why this is happening?

Thnx

EDIT; I believe I have found the reason to why this is happening; https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/campaign-scoring-timed-confirmed/a74d314b-c464-4881-82af-f5e3a329d010/posts
Bump
Campaign is a broken mess as well. Many of the things like that in this game are not working at all. I can't even play through the first Halo because of freezes. Be glad you can play something I guess, lol. This is pathetic.
Yep.
Some people told me its not a bug, it's because you have a time to make points. After that, you only lose them and are not able to score more.
It's freaking stupid, but I believe is true!

They wanna make a racing game out of Halo. Go figures.
Yep.
Some people told me its not a bug, it's because you have a time to make points. After that, you only lose them and are not able to score more.

Forreal? GOd damn it 343. Even the stuff that works they messed up...
Yep.

Can someone else confirm? That doesn't make any sense to me.

From the day scoring was introduced to Halo in 2007, going fast only got you a bonus multiplier, it wasn't the ONLY period you could get points in.
You have a time limit to earn points, it tells you how long on the level details.
Cobalt242 wrote:
You have a time limit to earn points, it tells you how long on the level details.
You mean the Par time? No, I spent waay more time than 20mins on some of those missions and was still getting points.
Yep.

Can someone else confirm? That doesn't make any sense to me.

From the day scoring was introduced to Halo in 2007, going fast only got you a bonus multiplier, it wasn't the ONLY period you could get points in.
Yes, can someone else confrim this?
What the hell is the point in changing it?!

Par time is simply something to try achieve, ive been scoring way past that time...
So no-one knows why scoring suddenly just turns off in the middle of a playthrough? (No 0x skulls or Restarts/Resets. Only deaths)
It happens to me, too

Cairo Station: A small group of enemies didn't spawn - scoring stopped
Metropolis: The Scarab appeared in the canal and I shot the first Grunt bevor he reached the outside - scoring stopped
Delta Halo: Shot some ghosts with the tank right when they appeared - scoring stopped
The Great Journey: Switched weapons with my fellow Elites to give them more firewower - scoring stopped

All that happend beyond 20min playtime
Got the same problem on cairo station on lgdry... was stunk at 10726 pts and after the flying covenants part, brought me 0 and at the end the skulls × didnt work -.-
Got the same problem on cairo station on lgdry... was stunk at 10726 pts and after the flying covenants part, brought me 0 and at the end the skulls × didnt work -.-
That's where it started giving me 0 too. Man, this sucks. It has also happened a couple of times to me on Halo 3 too. Haven't really played enough 1 and 4 to know if the issues is present there too, but my guess it probably is.
Story Mode has Audio Bugs for Cut Scenes & Guns,Achievement,Save and Quit Problems and skipping missions.
Yep.

Actually it's not time based from my experience. It stops scoring after a certain amounts of deaths or restarts.
This happened to me today in Truth and Reconciliation. No idea why, just assuming because I died a lot. (damn stealth sword elites)

To all the people saying it's based on the par time listed in the mission description, I have this to say: Anything faster than the time listed there will give you x3 score multiplier at the end of the mission. It takes whatever score you have in the score tracker and triples it in the results screen. As you take longer the multiplier incrementally decreases by x0.1 (i.e. if you take 15:01 to beat Dawn, your score is multiplied by 2.9). I don't know how long it takes to decrease, probably depends on what the par time is. And the way it worked in Halo 3 is it eventually hit x1.0 and stopped decreasing. I assume it works the same in MCC, but I can't confirm it.
Can we get a confirm on that you start getting 0 points for kills in Campaign after a certain amount of deaths then?
This has happened to me as well, but I had only died like three times, so I feel like that couldn't be the cause. I think it might just be a random bug.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2