Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] Can’t find any games halo 4 is trash pls delete

OP Fresh Ganjaa

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Dude calm down the hell down. Just play halo 3 and stop whining about the continuation of the series
I liked H4. and 5.

Go figure.
Personally, I enjoyed Halo 4's multiplayer, because the weapons are incredibly fun to use. The campaign was more hit and miss though, where some things I liked but some things I hated. Now I've never played Halo 5, but from what I played from Halo 4 I enjoyed... Mostly. Also, I thought that Playing as the Elites was cool, but different strokes for different folks I guess.
Obviously u have too much '' ganjaa'' in your brains
While 4, is okay after the TU.. I don't see why you hate that one so much? Pretty balanced all things considered once they got rid of the weapon drops. Halo 5 is pretty bad imho. though what does that have to do with the MCC?

Also what is your hate towards the dino fanboys? Reach, Halo 2 and Halo 3 have them. Only advantage Elites have is in Reach with needler tracking, and faster movement speed (slightly). They have bigger hitboxes and character models. None of the other Halo games have playable elites (due to balancing issues). The fans that haven't gotten love at all in MCC has been the dino boys and Halo 2.... this season gave love to Dinos...

All in all what is the point of this post?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
H4 multiplayer is trash but the campaign, for what it is, is decent. Reverse that for H5. H5's campaign is, indeed, dookie, lol.
I would argue Halo 4 Squad Battle is probably the most non-sweaty ranked mode available, and that makes it one of the better ranked modes in my eyes. It's like a BTB with just a touch more coordination. ;)
The most surprising part of this post is the claim that no one wanted an Elite season. I know it was something I appreciated and on this very site there is megathread with darn near 20k replies about the future of elites in the halo series. Seems like a pretty massive indication that an elite season was highly requested, and who honestly would prefer them to remove content (even unpopular stuff like H4 may be) as opposed to adding newer more requested content like elites.

Very strange take for a thread imo.