I read the post about the October Schedual and it says its open to digital owners and previous Insiders. What about us who own the disc version? I know its to prevent just anyone from testing but I have like 75+ hours in this game and that should be enough to prove I own it.
I am a disc owner and I am an insider. But I have been an insider since they made the insider program. I was selected not to long after it started.
LethalQ wrote:
I am a disc owner and I am an insider. But I have been an insider since they made the insider program. I was selected not to long after it started.
Yeah thats my problem, I cant become an Insider anymore unless I buy it digitally which is really stupid. It excludes disc owners from being able to get in later down the line which is really not fair.
There is no link between Insider Program and having the MCC (digital or disc).
s3rge1659 wrote:
There is no link between Insider Program and having the MCC (digital or disc).
according to the news on waypoint: every owner of the digital version has access to the insider program now. in an earlier news article they even said, that the access is only for digital copy owners, gamepass owners and people who have been an insider before and they even go on to explicitly say, that disk owners who don't meet any other criterias (gamepass, previously insiders or owning a secound digital copy) won't be able to join insider.

in spring, before the real first update everyone could join the insider, but acording to the news its not the case anymore
Man that sucks, glad I got in when I did.
LethalQ wrote:
Since you are a disc owner of the MCC, when you play the insider build, do you have to put your disc in your Xbox? Or does the insider work without having the disc in?
LarsBars wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Since you are a disc owner of the MCC, when you play the insider build, do you have to put your disc in your Xbox? Or does the insider work without having the disc in?
Just took my disc out and went into the insider build and I am currently searching just H2A slayer... So it seems to work without the disc.
LethalQ wrote:
LarsBars wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Just took my disc out and went into the insider build and I am currently searching just H2A slayer... So it seems to work without the disc.
Nice. Even better than your retail version!
LarsBars wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LarsBars wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Nice. Even better than your retail version!
Insider program is kinda cool but I never find games outside the official test times which kinda sucks because those don't always work out with my work schedule.