Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Can mcc be on pc please?

OP apexbox2233

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Delta5931 wrote:
Delta5931 wrote:
Also i want to add since the MCC has been re-released for xbox 1 X doesnt that mean technicaly they just voided the whole "exlusives come to xbox play anywhere" ? so where is the windows version 343
Why not wait for the patch instead?
Halo is Xbox big seller they won't ever put it on PC it would hurt Xbox sales.
Yes, but many people just moved on from Halo especially because of either MCC or Halo 5. Halo is in a weird cultural place right now. Also, PC keeps communities alive. Half-Life is a good proof of this. It would hurt, yes, but I wonder how much...
Well, the Halo community on PC is still very much alive. Putting Halo on Steam wouldn't be bad for total sales, as it would likely attract new customers who might not have bit otherwise.
True. But what's the current population for Halo PC?
SPV3 has got more than 100,000 downloads. But I'm sure it's a bit larger than that. But I don't think it's that high up.
It's split between the 100 or so people who still play CE, the people who got Halo 2 running again and Halo 5: Forge.
I don't know what the exact numbers are. I do know that Halo CE MP is still very active.
Delta5931 wrote:
Delta5931 wrote:
Delta5931 wrote:
Also i want to add since the MCC has been re-released for xbox 1 X doesnt that mean technicaly they just voided the whole "exlusives come to xbox play anywhere" ? so where is the windows version 343
Why not wait for the patch instead?
Halo is Xbox big seller they won't ever put it on PC it would hurt Xbox sales.
Yes, but many people just moved on from Halo especially because of either MCC or Halo 5. Halo is in a weird cultural place right now. Also, PC keeps communities alive. Half-Life is a good proof of this. It would hurt, yes, but I wonder how much...
Well, the Halo community on PC is still very much alive. Putting Halo on Steam wouldn't be bad for total sales, as it would likely attract new customers who might not have bit otherwise.
True. But what's the current population for Halo PC?
SPV3 has got more than 100,000 downloads. But I'm sure it's a bit larger than that. But I don't think it's that high up.
It's split between the 100 or so people who still play CE, the people who got Halo 2 running again and Halo 5: Forge.
I don't know what the exact numbers are. I do know that Halo CE MP is still very active.
Halo 5 has a very low playerbase. When I played it had ~30 players. Through, because it doesn't have that many people it has a good community. The people there will just accept you with open arms. When I played, I had to use an alternative account (because I couldn't sign in with my original profile for some reason). The account's name was MineKraft (I'm sorry XD), yet, they received me ignoring the name, and found me to be a great player to play with. Perhaps one of my sweatiest game I had was when I played Super Gun Game on Mercy (Haven). It's basically Gun Game but you go through every single weapon and variation (except attachments), basically, you had to kill 101 people or so. I had a competition, but I managed to win. Great memories.
i play alot of HO and halo 5 forge and halo 1 and 2 on multiplayer but the problem is, is that they are old titles that you need a 3rd party mod to get going and halo 5 is just a foge editor that 343 gave to forge map makers the tools to make maps not really intended for slayer, swat ect and for HO i really love this game but it is not a offical release and theres alot of bugs. halo fps titles are long overdue, and it sickens me that pc players cant get any sort of version to this day.
i play alot of HO and halo 5 forge and halo 1 and 2 on multiplayer but the problem is, is that they are old titles that you need a 3rd party mod to get going and halo 5 is just a foge editor that 343 gave to forge map makers the tools to make maps not really intended for slayer, swat ect and for HO i really love this game but it is not a offical release and theres alot of bugs. halo fps titles are long overdue, and it sickens me that pc players cant get any sort of version to this day.
It's likely that Halo 6 will come to PC via Windows Store (Of course) and probably Steam. Oh, oh, Steam means loads of $$$ for Microsoft. Especially when MCC's released on it.
It may still be possible to release MCC on PC. 343 just doesn't currently have plans for it.
It makes absolutely 0 sense for them not to add the MCC to the play anywhere program, but I have no doubt Microsoft will just continue to extend their long list of bad ideas with the Halo franchise for who -Yoinking!- knows how long and just not do it. I'm actually pretty sure 343 would love to do it, they're passionate Halo people, but the corporate sector always has more say.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3