Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

can someone contact about this game plz

OP Webmaster2001

I was wondering if i could get the halo master chief collection game but i alreay bought my xbox one is there any way i could get with out have to spend another 60 dollars
No? I really shouldn't have to answer that for you.
My email is gracelynnsbabe@live.com
Nobody is going to just give you a copy of MCC, and I'm not quite sure why you thought somebody would. Unless you bought the MCC Xbox One bundle, I'm afraid you will have to go out and buy a copy of the game. You can probably pick a pre-owned copy up pretty cheap.
Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside. Corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide.
Depending on how long you're had your console, you could always try and return it and then rebuy it? Other than that it's going to have to be pre-owned, wait for a sale or save up :)
Hey xbox told me to come here to get a refund
stckrboy wrote:
Depending on how long you're had your console, you could always try and return it and then rebuy it? Other than that it's going to have to be pre-owned, wait for a sale or save up :)
Anyway that I can request a lock on a thread that's calling out quitters in the MCC before it gets out of hand? Sorry about going off topic, don't know any other way to contact a mod.
stckrboy wrote:
You know what? Just because you reminded me. I think that Microsoft policies before were that you could return 1 game every year no questions asked. At least people said o on the internet.

So I went onto chat and tried to return one of my games. They refused and they also refused to answer if this was ever a policy.

Me: I wanted to return Destiny because It's a -Yoink- game and I played it once.
Microsoft chat: You can't.
Me: Why not? It's in your policy.
Microsoft chat: www.xbox.com Please tell me where you see that ..
Me: Can't find it, but why are people saying it all over the internet then that you have a policy that said so?
Microsoft chat: Different cases, different people.
Me: Can I return a game I haven't played yet?
Microsoft chat: SHUT UP. You only want money!!!!!!
Me: Can I refund MCC?
Microsoft chat: YOU ONLY WANT MONEY!
Me: IF I ONLY WANTED MONEY I WOULD REFUND MCC BECAUSE IT'S 343s DEAL AND BUY IT BACK CHEAPER.
Microsoft chat: YOU ONLY WANT MONEY! WE NO LET YOU REFUND ANY GAMES EVER. FU.

I think people abused the "refund 1 game per year thingy" and they removed it or something ..

There are so many people around the web that keeps saying this:

http://gyazo.com/2bddf25022bf38db8ec489f7fc91cef0
stckrboy wrote:
Sorry this is a bit unrelated but, stckrboy, how did you get SEC3OP under your name? I'm still unfamiliar with titles on this website and how they are acquired.
Hey xbox told me to come here to get a refund
Then Xbox support has (once again) told someone the wrong thing. This is a community forum made up of almost all regular players just like yourself. 343 has absolutely no access to your personal information on your Xbox account and have no way to process any kind of refunds. Xbox Support have told you the wrong thing simply to get rid of you. Trust me, they tried doing it to me regarding something similar until I called them out on it.
Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside. Corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide.
Anyway that I can request a lock on a thread that's calling out quitters in the MCC before it gets out of hand? Sorry about going off topic, don't know any other way to contact a mod.
I'm not a moderator I'm afraid. All the info I have regarding moderators on waypoint can be found in this topic (should be updated by the time you read it).
Quote:
Sorry this is a bit unrelated but, stckrboy, how did you get SEC3OP under your name? I'm still unfamiliar with titles on this website and how they are acquired.
There are only a few custom ranks on the site, most you get from ranking up. SEC3OP was given out to a select few for particiaption in the Halo 4 ARG (think I love bees). If you ever used any of the glyph code sequences to unlock stuff for Halo 4 like Raider armour or the LASO emblem, I was part of the team that helped decode that stuff for the community :)

Back on topic - @Eze David - might depend on who you speak to. If someone is new, they may not be aware of the latest policies. I can imagine there is a high turnover of staff in Xbox Support