Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Can't watch Nightfall

OP T0m00se37

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Still not working. Youd think a dev would eventually let everyone know they are aware of the problem. Thanks 343! Maybe you guysshould stop being lazy and answer your fans? Then again itseasy to not care when you get the rights to a game that already has established a reputation and fan base. Just use old engines and charge 60$ for an old game but throw in some app that shows a bunch of irrelevant halo crap and then oooo a halo series BUT ya cant watch the series cuz we dont care about our fans. Money. Money please. Money now. Money in my hand. Good way to tell your fans to "feck off cuz we dont care" i mean at leastcome to the forums andacknowledge the problem...i watched this forum for over2 weeks and the last post is that its fixed for some one but not everyone so please 343 just acknolwedge the frustration people are having because of you. This just made cancel halo 5 pre order cuz im expecting a ton of bugs in it right from the stsrt since its 343 aka microsoft aka we dont care about you just give us your money aka call us and we cant help you but ask 343 cuz they know! Even though 343 IS MICROSOFT lol. Thnk you 343 youve officially made me not want halo 5. You should change your name to "steve from customer service."
Well I hope everyone eventually gets their issues sorted. The community is helpful when it comes to sorting out each others problems it seems so hopefully some fixes will arrive sooner rather than later. 343 really need to sort their stuff out if they want Halo 5 to succeed like many have said and perhaps the fate of the Xbox One lies on it quite a bit perhaps.

In my case I plugged my Xbox One into my TV directly and now I can watch Halo: Nightfall and Terminal videos etc so all good now!
Okay! I got it to work! How you fix the Halo: Nightfall "Buy Halo" is go into Settings and then go to System and choose "Clear local saved games" and that should fix it!

Settings
-System
-Clear local saved games

I hope it works for everyone else!
I have got Halo: The Master Chief collection and im getting Xbox one for Christmas and I downloaded the Halo Channel on my Windows 8.1 and I can't watch Nightfall because it says to buy MCC. Do I do the same routine as the xbox or can I just get the code?
I can't watch Nightfall on Windows 8.1, do I need a code for that?
fastfeet wrote:
Well I hope everyone eventually gets their issues sorted. The community is helpful when it comes to sorting out each others problems it seems so hopefully some fixes will arrive sooner rather than later. 343 really need to sort their stuff out if they want Halo 5 to succeed like many have said and perhaps the fate of the Xbox One lies on it quite a bit perhaps.

In my case I plugged my Xbox One into my TV directly and now I can watch Halo: Nightfall and Terminal videos etc so all good now!
I'm really glad I saw this comment, because I totally forgot about my elgato Capture Card being plugged in, so I directly put the Xbox to the TV, and it works! Thanks for your helpful comment!
You cant watch it? Maybe its for the best. It wasn't very good.
I bought halo mcc hard copy at framework, got the code for nightfall and put it in, when it downloaded I went to the halo channel, and it said to buy it, so I wen to the store and it said nightfall was already installed, so I clicked the nightfall and it sent me to the halo channel for another round of it.
BRANDIS621 wrote:
I bought halo mcc hard copy at framework, got the code for nightfall and put it in, when it downloaded I went to the halo channel, and it said to buy it, so I wen to the store and it said nightfall was already installed, so I clicked the nightfall and it sent me to the halo channel for another round of it.
I'm having the same round and round.
BRANDIS621 wrote:

Mine is FIXED! I logged in today to the exact same problem, (it says "Buy Nightfall" only to take me to a screen that shows Nightfall is installed, and back around again). However, today I decided to watch the Making of Halo 2 Anniversary video (I forget the exact title). Immediately after watching that video, I went back to Halo Nightfall, and it said "Play" and I'm watching it now. Maybe you just have to watch another video? Or maybe mine was a fluke. Hopefully this solution works for somebody else too.
I'm having the same problem. I have the digital copy of halo and it won't let me watch it
I'm having the same problem I purchased my xb1 from game and got Halo mcc with it it was brand new and sealed with wrapper when I got home I installed halo then went to redeem halo nightfall for it to say that the code had already been redeemed I so I tried again just to make sure but it came up with the same thing this also happened with the skull download for halo 2 anniversary I still have not been able to download or watch night fall and feel robbed in a way
BRANDIS621 wrote:
Mine is FIXED! I logged in today to the exact same problem, (it says "Buy Nightfall" only to take me to a screen that shows Nightfall is installed, and back around again). However, today I decided to watch the Making of Halo 2 Anniversary video (I forget the exact title). Immediately after watching that video, I went back to Halo Nightfall, and it said "Play" and I'm watching it now. Maybe you just have to watch another video? Or maybe mine was a fluke. Hopefully this solution works for somebody else too.
This worked for me. Thanks redbishop81!
It seems to be locked and had a due date of January 18, 2016, since i had school i downloaded it in 8 hours while i learned, i will post a broadcast in time on twich, look for me at: "TheRealWhite1ightning" no "l", but the number "1" and no spaces
Nightfall is unwatchable regardless. It's about as good as those low budget movies on the Sci-fy network. You think Locke sucks in Halo 5? Try watching a live action miniseries with him in it.
Still doesnt work..,.,....................
Going to redirect any further Nightfall issues to the Halo Channel Support forum. There are some possible solutions in recent topics for those still having issues, otherwise please feel free to start a new topic for your own issue
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4