Skip to main content
Is there any possibility that a centered crosshair option will be added to MCC on Xbox One? I know the Series X version has the fps slider, but haven't heard if it has a centered crosshair option. I know most people prefer the lowered crosshair, but I'd like the option of centering it.
On the Series X we do have a FOV Slider but we don’t have the Centred Crosshair yet, this is all being tested in the Halo Insider for Season 6 and it should come for all Xbox One consoles when the Season officially launches

Have to say a Centred Crosshairs makes aiming feel a bit better than Lowered on the Insider, I can’t wait for Season 6
UPDATE: Just started playing the flight today. It's in the flight, but does anyone know if it's being kept?
On the Series X we do have a FOV Slider but we don’t have the Centred Crosshair yet, this is all being tested in the Halo Insider for Season 6 and it should come for all Xbox One consoles when the Season officially launches

Have to say a Centred Crosshairs makes aiming feel a bit better than Lowered on the Insider, I can’t wait for Season 6
Can't wait for centered crosshairs. I tolerated it as a kid, but after playing several other shooters over the years, it just feels weird.
SovietPup wrote:

Can't wait for centered crosshairs. I tolerated it as a kid, but after playing several other shooters over the years, it just feels weird.
Personally I really like the lowered crosshair, Bungie choose to do it so you could see more skybox. Understandable though how muscle memory on other shooters can really screw with the lowered crosshair, hopefully should be in retail in S6.
SovietPup wrote:
UPDATE: Just started playing the flight today. It's in the flight, but does anyone know if it's being kept?
Yeah most likely. I'm a big fan of it but... man its not something I'd use at all. So used to lowered. For pc players or other people used to centered crosshairs I'd imagine its amazing. So I'd imagine is being kept.
SovietPup wrote:
I hope it stays. It's way better than Lowered imo
Wait ... since it's been centered in CE all along, will setting it to "centered" lower it in CE, or will they change CE to match the rest of the games, or will each game be adjustable independently? 🤔

EDIT: nevermind, found it. lol. Each game has independent settings.