Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Co-op Campaign Disconnects

OP Xerosus

So i assume none of the Halo campaigns run on dedicated servers. Because every damn mission i play with any of my friends disconnects either of us after about 9mins into the game.
Nope, and such a shame too because coop champagne is some of the best fun you can have on Halo
What do you think the ratio is for concurrent Matchmaking users compared to Campaign? Maybe 10/1? I don't see a reason why they can't offer dedicated servers to Multiplayer Campaign. But, then again, I'm not a company who took 4 years to partially fix a game.
What do you think the ratio is for concurrent Matchmaking users compared to Campaign? Maybe 10/1? I don't see a reason why they can't offer dedicated servers to Multiplayer Campaign. But, then again, I'm not a company who took 4 years to partially fix a game.
You'd think they would have implemented dedicated servers across the board if they really wanted MCC to come back to life. Co-op campaign is the reason why i and many of my friends came back to MCC (and Spartan Ops). With how strange the hit detection is for H2 and 3 and the Campaign issues i just mentioned, i feel like i just downloaded 74gb of 4k and HDR only.