1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Anyone having connection issues? I've tried the H2A, Team Slayer and Halo 4 playlist and it keeps saying PLAYERS FOUND... CONNECTING SESSION... CONNECTION FAILED! WTF? I've had long wait times getting into a game before all the updates. But now I can't get into any games? Is this an isolated incident? Is it just me? HELLO?
I am also having this issue. Tried a lot of things including re-installing the entire game. Didn't work.... Whats going on?
I've had intermittent service... I can play a game or 2 then can't connect. WTF?
I'm having the exact same issue. Haven't been able to play the last few days.
I'm going to try uninstalling the game. It's taking up 61.6GB on my HD. Reinstalling is going to take forever! And once that's done having the problem continue is going to be very disappointing.
Same issue here. Open NAT and everything. This is day 4 for me.
Reinstalled and still having issues. Time to say goodbye to this piece of -Yoink- they sold us. I'll try again after the next update... if there is one.
Same issue here... day 3 for me....

Never connects. 50 / 10 mb internet.. open nat... no go.
Yep can't even invite a friend to a co-op lobby, "connection failed" every single time after "joining..." for a while. Two days in a row.
Can't join co-op games with my friends. Says connection failed. Being going on days now.

Nat is open etch etc

Fix this 343i !
PROBLEM FIXED! It's nothing to do with Halo. It's the new Wireless Miracast app that Microsoft are trialing with the Preview dashboard. Uninstall the app and it works!
Mr XBob wrote:
PROBLEM FIXED! It's nothing to do with Halo. It's the new Wireless Miracast app that Microsoft are trialing with the Preview dashboard. Uninstall the app and it works!
I'm not sure if that was really the problem it still didn't work right after I uninstalled. I had to hardboot And then I found a match
Mr XBob wrote:
I'm not sure if that was really the problem it still didn't work right after I uninstalled. I had to hardboot And then I found a match
It's fixed the problem for the people i've spoken to, I did a reboot right after uninstalling it just to make sure anyway
This is very strange but uninstalling the wireless display app and hard resetting my xbox seems to have fixed it for me.......hmmmmm
There was a server-side update to make H2A 4v4, and you need to reboot game or xbox.
Mr XBob wrote:
This worked for me! Thanks for the fix buddy.
RossyBergg wrote:
This is very strange but uninstalling the wireless display app and hard resetting my xbox seems to have fixed it for me.......hmmmmm
Yep worked for me too. We should probably post to Microsoft about it in the report problems thing
RossyBergg wrote:
Yep worked for me too. We should probably post to Microsoft about it in the report problems thing
Good idea! Will do
Thank you!
Well I'm not having any problems tonight
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2