1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Game will not get past "Contacting server to get the latest matchmaking data. Please wait."

Oh boy am I not surprised.
Game will not get past "Contacting server to get the latest matchmaking data. Please wait."

I have the same problem
jeanff02 wrote:

I have the same problem
Add me to the list... was fine earlier today though
Same here. Has it worked for any of you guys yet?

Same here.
bwSR2 wrote:
Same here. Has it worked for any of you guys yet?
Nope :(
Same here. Was working perfectly before for the first time ever. Was having the time of my life reliving old memories and meeting guys online.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make discriminatory posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Same here, still stuck. Tried everything, now reinstalling
I can't connect to the server either. Location is Denmark.
I'm having the same issue.
Worked fine earlier but stuck now.
Probably loads more have downloaded the update, tried playing, ended up crashing the servers or something lol. Crazy though, because they've been doing the Insider program for months, to prepare for all this. Now it arrives, and there are new issues? RIP lol.
Same here, hate to say it, but I’m not surprised. I’m disappointed. It worked flawlessly playing yesterday. Too bad. I thought the MCC’s problems were finally behind us.
MCC and H5 Servers are down currently.
Same.... plus I can't join lobbies with my friend either.
So nothing is working unless you play solo campaign
God dam, I just wanna play
Come on 343!
Same here. Was working perfectly before for the first time ever. Was having the time of my life reliving old memories and meeting guys online.
He likes meeting guys online.
Lmao shut the -Yoink- up I thought someone might say this but I was like stuff it.
He likes meeting guys online.
haha I wasn't even sure he was talking about halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3