1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
If you go to the manage game tab for mcc and go down to saved data and delete the saved data. Then relaunch the game and you should be good.
T NiiiCE wrote:
If you go to the manage game tab for mcc and go down to saved data and delete the saved data. Then relaunch the game and you should be good.
Can confirm this worked for me ! Thanks.
Yup same here. Thanks 343! 3 steps forward. 43 steps back...
T NiiiCE wrote:
Can confirm that this did NOT work for me at all. But I'm happy you're at least able to play.
DSErrt wrote:
Jesus you guys need to relax, it's not just an issue with MCC -- it's also an issue with Halo 5. Be patient, they're investigating it.

http://twitter.com/343Postums/status/1034437070750531584
Relax? How long do we need to relax? Another 4 years? It's bad enough we had to "relax" for 4 years to get their -Yoink- strait yet they still -Yoink- up. This shouldn't even be an issue. It should have been working back in 2014. We have every logical right to be fed up with giving them chances
Dabb wrote:
T NiiiCE wrote:
Can confirm that this did NOT work for me at all. But I'm happy you're at least able to play.
Lol me either
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members. Do not bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
Spoiler:
Show
T NiiiCE wrote:
This absolutely worked for me. Just got done playing some H5 and saw this ... Tried it and I am now playing H2A
You're having an excellent day today, I can tell.
T NiiiCE wrote:
Worked for me as well, I’m searching in H2A Team Arena...of course until everyone knows the fix, the playlists are devoid of life...
In that order?

Anyways, ske7ch claims the servers are back up!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3