Content For Halo 2 Anniversary/H2C Season 7,8,9,10

OP Halo2Warfare

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
Golden Chief AvatarI have noticed that some of my friends on MCC have a Golden Master Chief Avatar, which I think based on some research was given out to players that played from November of 2014 until December of 2014 along with a code for Halo 3 ODST. I think its a very unique exclusive and good looking avatar and its been exclusive to those players for about 7 Years by now. I think it would be great for other players to get a chance to unlock those avatars for MCC for doing certain things like challenges.
Why can't certain rewards just stay exclusive to some people. I don't care if it's been exclusive for 7 years. Just let the damn thing stay exclusive.
To be honest, I don't see why other players can have the Golden Chief Avatar after 7-ish years of exclusivity. They could add that to the exchange place and buy it with season points. But I do like the idea of being able to have it or unlock it, maybe through challenges.
No. Just like the SR152 reward in Infinite - exclusives SHOULD ALWAYS stay exclusive. We shouldn't be handing out participation trophies to everyone
I agree with the SR152, but the Golden Chief was basically given out to players that played MCC for a specific time period, no challenge behind it, just a participation trophy basically.
No, we bought a broken game at launch and couldn't play multiplayer for months into the release. We paid $60 (For four games) for what was essentially a broken game; a beta test if you will. Compared to now which you can purchase the entire collection ( 6 games) at half the price
We could get different variants of the Golden Master Chief or more avatars then? I would like to see more avatars to be added to MCC or a different version of the Golden Master Chief?
Meh. I would prefer if you could showcase your spartan as opposed to the avatars.
The Halo 2 Classic spartan looks really good, its like a HD version of the Classic one which looks really nice, wish you could use that one in Halo 2 Classic multiplayer, like a HD reskin that they did to Halo CE and Halo 3 weapons and armor.
Golden Chief AvatarI have noticed that some of my friends on MCC have a Golden Master Chief Avatar, which I think based on some research was given out to players that played from November of 2014 until December of 2014 along with a code for Halo 3 ODST. I think its a very unique exclusive and good looking avatar and its been exclusive to those players for about 7 Years by now. I think it would be great for other players to get a chance to unlock those avatars for MCC for doing certain things like challenges.
Why can't certain rewards just stay exclusive to some people. I don't care if it's been exclusive for 7 years. Just let the damn thing stay exclusive.
To be honest, I don't see why other players can have the Golden Chief Avatar after 7-ish years of exclusivity. They could add that to the exchange place and buy it with season points. But I do like the idea of being able to have it or unlock it, maybe through challenges.
No. Just like the SR152 reward in Infinite - exclusives SHOULD ALWAYS stay exclusive. We shouldn't be handing out participation trophies to everyone
I agree with the SR152, but the Golden Chief was basically given out to players that played MCC for a specific time period, no challenge behind it, just a participation trophy basically.
No, we bought a broken game at launch and couldn't play multiplayer for months into the release. We paid $60 (For four games) for what was essentially a broken game; a beta test if you will. Compared to now which you can purchase the entire collection ( 6 games) at half the price
We could get different variants of the Golden Master Chief or more avatars then? I would like to see more avatars to be added to MCC or a different version of the Golden Master Chief?
Meh. I would prefer if you could showcase your spartan as opposed to the avatars.
The Halo 2 Classic spartan looks really good, its like a HD version of the Classic one which looks really nice, wish you could use that one in Halo 2 Classic multiplayer, like a HD reskin that they did to Halo CE and Halo 3 weapons and armor.
That's a great idea to use the Halo 2 Classic to showcase your spartan, I wish they could use that same model as an HD version for Halo 2 Classic, similar the the HD models that they did with Halo 3 armor and vehicles. I wish to use the Halo 2 Classic armor in the spartan customization in multiplayer for Halo 2 Classic with HD textures.
  • I agree with what the OP listed, all of those things would be great to see within a Halo 2 Season. When Halo 2 released on PC, it never got a Season, but all of the other Halo games got one, so seeing some of those things in a Halo 2 Season would be great content.
  • I do like to idea of new maps for H2A a lot. A Map DLC sounds like a great idea to be honest, I would love to see more maps to be remastered for H2A.
  • Updated textures for Halo 2 Classic sounds really nice.
  • The Map Editor and the Map "Example" could be possible not that you are able to play on Custom CE Maps.
  • Fixing Halo 2 Hit Registration would be great too.
  • Adding the H2A Spectre to H2A Multiplayer would be a great addition to the gameplay overall, especially if new maps where added to H2A.
  • Updated forge would be nice to, similar do Halo Reaches forge update.
  • Also fixing some of the lighting in H2A maps and making it better to see would be a great fix but that just my opinion on the lighting on some of these maps.
Halo 4 Elite Armor for Halo 2 Anniversary
Maybe something that would fit the game, art style and not look out of place
Thankfully, Halo 4's Elites had a similar design philosophy to Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer Elites. They use the same base model, the games use the same engine, and it would work brilliantly. As for Halo 2 Classic, campaign armor sets are in order, just as OP said.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Thankfully, Halo 4's Elites had a similar design philosophy to Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer Elites. They use the same base model, the games use the same engine, and it would work brilliantly. As for Halo 2 Classic, campaign armor sets are in order, just as OP said.
I would love for them to redesign them to look like the elites from Halo 2 Anniversary campaign and Halo 2 Classic campaign as well.
Guys i believe 343 is adding H2 Vista items to MCC in the next season as I was told by a friend.
TormentHCS wrote:
Guys i believe 343 is adding H2 Vista items to MCC in the next season as I was told by a friend.
What are they adding exactly?
TormentHCS wrote:
What are they adding exactly?
Idk I jus heard by a friend in a discord group call.
Halo 2 Classic has incredibly jagged coding. Halo 2 Anniversary should be too much of an issue since it's closer to Halo 4s engine rather than the classic. I would like to see changes & new maps to H2A because I love that title the most unless it's on Remnant, I hate that map.
Halo 2's coding is way too fragile to be messed with.
I disagree, if look at what modders like InfernoPlus did with Halo 2 mods, or even Ruby's rebalanced. if they can do those crazy mods, 343 should easily be able to do something.
Grayest04 wrote:
Halo 2's coding is way too fragile to be messed with.
I disagree, if look at what modders like InfernoPlus did with Halo 2 mods, or even Ruby's rebalanced. if they can do those crazy mods, 343 should easily be able to do something.
That is very true, I do hope to see custom maps from Halo 2 Vista in MCC some day. The cut mission with the warthog run would be fun to see too. The map Example making its way in MCC would be a great add on. The Map Editor sounds great, but it would probably need to be polished up to modern standards to make it work. But on thing I would really like to see is new remastered maps for Halo 2 Anniversary.
I would love for them to redesign them to look like the elites from Halo 2 Anniversary campaign and Halo 2 Classic campaign as well.
That's ridiculous, complete waste of resources. I suggest they add the Halo 4 Elite armor because it would be relatively simple for them to implement.
That's ridiculous, complete waste of resources. I suggest they add the Halo 4 Elite armor because it would be relatively simple for them to implement.
They could also implement the Elite from H2A Campaign over to H2A multiplayer, the work is already there, and for a future season update, they could add all of the H2C and H2A skins for multiplayer. I think its a great idea to redesign the H2A multiplayer Elites to look closer to their H2A campaign counterparts .
They could also implement the Elite from H2A Campaign over to H2A multiplayer, the work is already there, and for a future season update, they could add all of the H2C and H2A skins for multiplayer. I think its a great idea to redesign the H2A multiplayer Elites to look closer to their H2A campaign counterparts .
I would love to see that. Making them look more like their H2A campaign counterparts would look great. That way they could port over the H2A Elite campaign skins over to multiplayer and use that, I think Elites in H2A multiplayer would look great like that and not as bulky and big like they do now.
Carrie2161 wrote:
Halo 2 Classic has incredibly jagged coding. Halo 2 Anniversary should be too much of an issue since it's closer to Halo 4s engine rather than the classic. I would like to see changes & new maps to H2A because I love that title the most unless it's on Remnant, I hate that map.
I would also like to see new maps for H2A in the future. I think adding new maps would bring more players and 343 has the talent to make great looking maps as well.
I been seeing some post of a Map Editor inside Halo 2 Files for the Steam Edition. I really do hope to see the Map Editor make its way to MCC now that its on PC. It would be nice to forge some Halo 2 Maps with it and make new ones.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7