Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

CONTENT IDEAS FOR A NEW SEASON?

OP Nlnj4mast3r

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If you were given the opportunity to add content for a new season of MCC, what would you like to add?
  • The Arbiter's armour.
  • Elite Honour Guard armour.
  • SPI armour.
  • Recon for Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2/Anniversary.
  • Halo Online Elite Armor
  • Customize Weapon skins for Campaign
  • Make Halo 5 part of the weekly challenges
  • Make Halo 5 part of the weekly challenges
What do you mean?
I'll voice my support for more H3 Elite content and new content for H2/H2A, assuming it's possible.

Agreed, an improved challenge system or a new commendation system like the one in Reach and H4 would be nice too.

I am loving the new cosmetics we have gotten thus far though. I didn't H3 could look any better, but the new skins and a select few armor pieces look awesome. My go-to right now is the Recon helmet with Soldier pieces for everything else.
Reach:
-Weapon/vehicle skins.
-Maybe other scrapped/new armors.
-Maybe Master Chief's CE:A armor?

CE:
-Weapon/vehicle skins that are in Halo 3, but not in CE.
-Fan favorite Custom Edition maps?

Halo 2A:
-Some more of the Halo 4/ familiar armors (i.e., Arbiter, Mark V, etc.)
-Weapon/vehicle skins.
-New maps.

Halo 3:
-Fan favorite armor sets (Mark V, Arbiter... Chief's Halo 4 armor since they're comfortable using Halo Online assets).
-Rest of the Online maps: Icebox needs to come to MCC and even Diamondback (Avalanche remake). I know it may seem redundant to add a duplicate map, but maybe they could rotate/swap between Avalanche and Diamondback in MM depending on the season. (I.e., Avalanche during the Fall/Winter; Diamondback in the Spring/Summer).
-Skulls added for custom game options...just like they did for Halo 2C.

Halo 4:
-Champions armor sets...PLEASE!
-New vehicle/weapon skins: Feel like there's alot they could do: All black BR skin, maybe some of the Halo 5-Req colors/camos (ex: a skin for the incineration cannon that looks like the River of Light variant).
I have noticed so far that the human weapons have the new Rhine skins as we all have seen. It seems the magnum Rhine is missing as I was taking notice.
Black tech suits and missing Champions and McFarlane content for Halo 4 already. Brand new stuff is cool, but I’d like for all the old stuff to be here first. Speaking of new stuff, literally anything for H2A would be nice.

Oh, and new avatars! Like Noble Team, Prophets of Mercy and Regret, Mendicant Bias, etc. Maybe use some images from H2A?
Add the other elite ranks as skins to use in of Halo 2

More elite armor for Halo 3

More skins for eveything for every game

The missing DLC armor and skins for halo 4
I'd like to see co-op multiplayer in H3, like Firefight or Spartan Ops (objective style gametypes.) Maybe they could revisit Bungie's old idea of adding AI to forge/customs. I love Halo 3's gunplay and multiplayer maps but I'm tired of PvP. Esports and the current competitive players killed that for me.
Halo Online Elite Armor for Halo 3
Full Reach Elite Customization
Change the lights on Elites in Reach. For example, the eyes of the Elite Ultra helmet are blue. Imagine being able to change that color to Red or any other color
Halo 4 DLC Armor
Halo 3 Elite Backpacks
Energy Sword skins. It would just change the color of the blade
Adding weapon skins and visor colors to H2/H2A and Halo Reach. Really satisfied so far with what they’ve added, also hoping for some bug fix love for HCE.
  • The Arbiter's armour.
  • SPI armour.
Leave custom armor out of CE
  • The Arbiter's armour.
  • SPI armour.
It's just a personal preference. It won't ever be officially added, but I wouldn't be opposed to using it unofficially. Even if it's only for Custom Games.
  • The Arbiter's armour.
  • SPI armour.
It's just a personal preference. It won't ever be officially added, but I wouldn't be opposed to using it unofficially. Even if it's only for Custom Games.
They've already ruined the best Halo enough through MCC. They need to focus on the fake halos, and leave the only one that matters alone.
If you were given the opportunity to add content for a new season of MCC, what would you like to add
For a Halo 2 Season I'd like for them to add;
- Elite armours from campaign as options in Multiplayer, notably Honour Guard, Councillor, Ranger and Arbiter
- The ODST armour from campaign applied to a spartan biped as it'd be the closest possible addition outside of creating new armour completely (Obviously the bipedal model for spartans and ODST's are very different but i'd be interested to see what could be done there)
- Weapon and Vehicle skins ala Halo CE and Halo 3
- Halo 4 armour added to H2A multiplayer
- Halo 4 elite harnesses added as options for H2A elites
- Similar weapon/ vehicle skin system for H2A
Elite Armors
Additional campaign skulls.

1. Taking skulls that exist in one title (like Bandanna in H1 and H2) and adding them to the other titles.

2. Adding brand new skulls, like a skull that would allow you to use MP skins in campaigns.
If you were given the opportunity to add content for a new season of MCC, what would you like to add?
I would add more content to Halo 2 Classic and Halo 2 Anniversary, I think adding more Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary along with a Halo 2 Themed Season Update would be amazing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2